Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crevista Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:36 am
Naoko was shocked "Y..you were human??" she asked , allmust forgetting to use her boish tone.

Sai jumped in from the window and looked diractly at Kiara, ignoring the fact Naoko was there, and said slowly "Found you.." with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 am
Kiara looked suspiciously at Naoko, hearing a girlish tone in his voice, but just nodded. She then was surprised, since his old brother was there. "S-Sai! What the hell are you doing here?" she said almost too quickly, backing up a bit.

((okay, i still haven't thought of a reason. the 'we need to pair up' thing still goes in my mind, but i'm looking for more reasons. xP))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:42 am
((ok~ but..uhmm cus..that witch is after them! biggrin ))

Sai stepped over her slowly "I was looking for you.." he said coldly "Why did you run away?" he glared.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 am
((ooh! okay! : D and she plans on making them both minions or something xP))

"Is a little freedom too much to ask for?" Kiara said sharply at Sai, glaring at him.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:59 am
Sai glared at her, ignoring her qustion "So.. are you going to eat your prey allready?" he said sharply as pointing over Naoko.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 am
"What do you mean prey? He's... a friend." Kiara said, then thought for a moment. She didn't even know why Naoko became to have a girly tone when earlier she suspected another girl in this room. But then, she started to see where it was coming from. "Just... Just don't eat him! He's not doing any harm..." she said, looking at Naoko with her mourning eyes then looking at her brother sharply.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:16 am
Sai looked at Naoko "You mean.. 'her' " he said as walking slowly over him "Is your 'friend'?" he rised his eyebrow at his sister and gave another look at Naoko again.

"I..im a boy!" Naoko rushed to say madly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 am
"What the heck are you talking about, Naoko's a boy!" Kiara said at Sai, then looked at Naoko. "Y-you are, right?" she asked, now looking at Naoko from head to toe.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 am
Sai laughted "At last i know you didnt sex with him" he said and held Naoko's chin "you say you are boy.. but you look so girly.." he said slowly, showing his fangs.

Naoko gasped when she saw his fangs "I..im a boy!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:32 am
Kiara couldn't stand seeing Sai doing this to Naoko. But she also hated liars, so she asked Naoko quickly, "A-Are you really a boy?" she looked at Naoko, then looked at Sai, watching his movement.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:43 am
Naoko looked at Kiara sadly.

Sai pulled his chin back to him "Oi.. are you in love with my sister?!" he said with a bit madness in his tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:02 am
Kiara gasped, thinking, I-I... I can't believe it... I had feelings for him, I mean her... Maybe this is the karma because of what I did to my friend... she thought, and looked down. She didn't hear much what Sai shouted at Naoko, for she was too vunerable right now to even notice what he was going to do.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:01 am
Naoko shook her head "She is my friend!" she said in her boy tone still.

Sai dropped him on the bed "if you want to keep you friendship... be a man and fight with me!" he growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image"Ah, 'ere we're!" Walter proclaimed as they entered the village. Now it was time to find a place to get some water. Sasha came closer to her master and bared her teeth at the sight of so many people. At Walter's touch she slid her lips shut, but looked only a little less threatening.User Image  

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 pm
Kiara didn't know what to do now. She knew that if Naoko would fight her brother, she wouldn't stand a chance. She thought in her head, Stop this, Sai! He... She... She's not doing anything to us anyway! Just leave h..her! but she was totally confused, and this stirred up anger inside her.

Akane followed Walter, and looked around. "This place seems friendly enough." She said.

((i'm feeling a bit weird-ed now, since in Kiara, Sai and Naoko's rp, it's night, but for Akane, Walter and Sasha, it's a bit of day. xPPP ))

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff