Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Dreams?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe dreams have meaning?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Blahckkfkejkdfjkfs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm
I've had a few dreams that really seem to mean something. I'm only gonna post three that i've had in the past and are really intererested in understanding.. I'm asking if there is anyone who can advise me on how to interpret them.. i've looked in a few books but haven't been able to find one that would relate to me.

1. i had a dream of waking up in a room [[now that i think about it the room kinda reminds me of my current room, anyways]] and there was a dragon head - snake body creature surrounded by fire [[it was looking at me, i think]], and behind the flames and the creature was a door completely in the shadows.

2. my friend had just died and i had a dream of three vertical doors. starting from the bottom the outline of the doors were blue, white and pink.

3. i had a dream of a woman running up the stairs. she dropped a basket of clothes at the top of the stairs and ran past a door that was completely in shadows...

personally i think 1 & 3 are connected...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Well I've heard that going up stairs can mean enlightenment or better understanding. Was it someone you know or a random person? For me personally, shadows are a big keep away. So for her to pass the door would have been a good thing.  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Fieoras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:03 pm
From what I know shadows usually mean something inside yourself that you're too scared to acknowledge. Usually when you see doors they're usually linked to a different dream. If you actually went through one, you would notice lots of changes as it would be the beginning of a different dream. It's actually normal to have dreams of different doors, because you see it as an escape from reality to a better place.... or worse, anything can be behind the doors. Some people are able to go into other peoples dreams through doors as well.

There are dragon summoning chants that a lot of lucid dreamers use, it can be possible that you might've summoned a dragon into your dream accidentally, if that's the case then avoid the dragon at all costs because dragons in your dreams can hurt you physically. But what happened in the dream after you seen the door?? Do you go into it??

What really gets my attention is the shadow, is there anything about yourself that you're scared of currently??

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:41 pm
as u think i believe that 1&3 are connected i kno that dragons bad(i have spent many years mastering dream interpretation)
#1 i see that u are scared. are u lying in the bed? i've heard of dragon/snake creatures b4 and they can mean danger. shadows usually mean secrets like some one is hiding some thing from u and if its in front of the door it could mean that the reveling of this secret could bring u to new beginnings. doors mean new beginnings or changes.
#2 could mean that u were mourning the death of a loved one and u were sad but seeing this death shows that a decision will need to be made soon and what u choose to do will change u forever. the answers to ur decision will behind those doors.
#3 it sounds like this one is a continuation of the first dream the woman could have been some one u kno someone u used to kno or some one u will kno. did u see her face? if u can remember it every new woman u meet u should compare it to and every woman u uses to kno or still kno. did u see what specifically was in the basket u might recognize it. also it could be telling u that u or some else needs to run to the shadows or secrets. new beginnings could be a bad thing in this case.  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 am
xXOnYx MoOnXx
as u think i believe that 1&3 are connected i kno that dragons bad(i have spent many years mastering dream interpretation)
#1 i see that u are scared. are u lying in the bed? i've heard of dragon/snake creatures b4 and they can mean danger. shadows usually mean secrets like some one is hiding some thing from u and if its in front of the door it could mean that the reveling of this secret could bring u to new beginnings. doors mean new beginnings or changes.
#2 could mean that u were mourning the death of a loved one and u were sad but seeing this death shows that a decision will need to be made soon and what u choose to do will change u forever. the answers to ur decision will behind those doors.
#3 it sounds like this one is a continuation of the first dream the woman could have been some one u kno someone u used to kno or some one u will kno. did u see her face? if u can remember it every new woman u meet u should compare it to and every woman u uses to kno or still kno. did u see what specifically was in the basket u might recognize it. also it could be telling u that u or some else needs to run to the shadows or secrets. new beginnings could be a bad thing in this case.

Everyone's dream symbolism is different - individual. It reflects the idiosyncratic nature of our lifes; things like culture, location, upbringing, education, and personality can make one person's meaning for an object dramatically different from another.

For example: Dragons are not a negative symbol in my dreams. They never have been.

And at 13, how can you honestly say you've spent years 'mastering' anything? I have more than twice your life experience, and I honestly cannot say I've 'mastered' anything - I am continually learning as I move forward on my path.

You've barely experiened life - you live life filtered by your family, your school, your friends. Time will change that - but until then, you may want to consider the idea that you really haven't got the depth of experience to be able to say you've 'mastered' any sort of art, magical or otherwise. Doing so comes across as arrogance, on your part.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 am
Mikala Renee

1. i had a dream of waking up in a room [[now that i think about it the room kinda reminds me of my current room, anyways]] and there was a dragon head - snake body creature surrounded by fire [[it was looking at me, i think]], and behind the flames and the creature was a door completely in the shadows.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want you to focus on the Creature tonight, treat it like it's a real Creature and Call for it, Demand it's name. Though take the necessary precautions.

If I am Correct, This creature you saw is a Guardian and will not harm you. The door behind it Represents something you're hiding or protecting, or something within yourself that you haven't yet figured out.

If I am wrong it was worth a shot.

I'm pretty good when it comes to dream interpretation, Though I'm not Flawless.

My Boyfriend Saw a Similar Creature when he was meditating, and I also have a similar one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces