Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Halloween Game/RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawlessly Broken
Crew

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Lola reexamined her costume to make sure her she looked scary and attacked a group of trick or treaters and stole their candy. She looked around and saw someone else eating stolen candy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:34 am
Nai remembered what she read in the zombie survival guide. She took her pale of stolen candy and hit the zombie as hard as she could. She didn't have a gun or anything better to hit him with so she she used candy  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:15 am
The zombie would ruin everything. He could not allow this to continue down the path it was going, or else all his plans would be for not. The caped man was at the girl's (Nai) side in an instait. placing his hand comfortingly on her shoulder he telepathically sends a messag to the undead, ::Thase human girls belong to me. Find another for your meal, or face my wrath.::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:04 pm
Lola goes over to the girl eating stolen candy and steals it for herself, bored she decides to crash a nearby party.  

Flawlessly Broken
Crew

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Annie the Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:26 pm
"hahaha...this is why i love halloween..."

Annie sat at a rock, eating a peice of what looked like sugar candy, humming to herself. She was happy she didnt need her cloak or mask to hide her appearence on this night because people would think she was just another person in a costume.

she held the bag in her hand that she got from sneaking on a group of kids talking and taking the bag, rummaging through it and looking at the occasional trick or treaters walking by.

((hah thought i would jump in ^ ^))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:44 pm
She got up and decided to look for her. "I'll be back you guys. I'm gunna look for Nai" she made sure to take her candy so that her friends wouldn't eat it. The thing about her costume was that it was her everyday clothes. She always dressed like it was Halloween  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annie the Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 pm
Annie looks up from eating her candy watching a girl (dracula's mistress) walk by her. she blinked a bit, looking at her costume, then looked down at her own clothing. Even if it was a costume, other people always seemed to dress better than her.

"nice costume you got there!" she called out to her, after chewing a bit of candy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Lola sees this woman in a zombie costume (Annie), complimenting another fellow costume wearer. she goes to investigate, but the women in the zombie costume looked like she could be a zombie. Lola sees another group of trick or treaters and scares them. Once they are gone she takes their abandoned candies.  

Flawlessly Broken
Crew

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

xo-Snow White Queen-xo

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 am
She was getting worried about as as well. Clair looked at Clara and motioned for her to follow. She didn't wanna leave her friend there alone  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 am
He had everything ready. He started lighting the candles. He opened his book of shadows. He started to say the incantation . The candles flickered. "They're coming" he said with an evil laughter.  

Walter Bernhard

Annie the Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 am
She laughs as she watches lola, seeing how she was pretty much doing the same thing she was, scaring people and taking their candy.

"nice one!" she shouts that to her as she laughs, getting out another peice of candy and eating it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:21 am
He was starting to get frustrated. He couldn't find any of his friends. So he got his phone and decided to call  

Lord Dracula Tepes
Crew

Flawlessly Broken
Crew

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 am
"thanks", Lola says to Annie, "your doing alot better than i am though" she walks over to Annie and says "your costume looks so realistic".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 am
"aww why thank you" she grins sincerely, tossing her some candy.

" its a costume i LOVE to wear on halloween. kids see me walking over and they run like hell, leaving their candy behind!"

she smirks after saying that, taking a lolipop out of the bag she had, starting to lick it.  

Annie the Paradox

Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces