Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Vizards Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 am

Exit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Castiel entered from the roof of the warehouse. Dropping into the command room to see many dropped kido weapons. The pluse had been destroyed, or eaten. With a frown Castiel turned around to see the three Vizard warriors he had left here to guard this level. They each had their blades stabbed through their soul chains keeping them stuck to the wall, the wayt Aizen had "died" so long ago.
A load roar escaped from the lower levels, it was Raven's voice. With a twitch Castiel drew his blade. "RAVEN! Whats going on bro?!" His brothers voice didnt respond... there was something wrong.

Castiel preceeded down the stairs slowly, weapons on everyother stair where a pluse had been. Either there were lots of hollow, or something had come that was unaffected by the weapons.

Fear hung in the air like death as Castiel looked into the darkness of the ground level of the warehouse. Blood dripped down past Castiel. Knowing the answer Castiel looked up and saw his brother slain. Two blades in him, holding him upside down on the ceiling.

Looking around Castiel whimpered, he wouldnt let his emotions take him now... not now... he couldnt let emotions cloud his sight. Sadly thats what happened, he didnt sense the creature coming. He only felt its breath. Leaping forward Castiel felt hair fall from the back of his neck. Turning a large black creature stood in the darkness of the ground floor.

It was pitch black, silver vains under its skins. It the power of the sword Raven had never wished to release... it had to be! Castiel wiped at his eyes took a deep breath and spat out the snot and blood from his nose that had been running. Looking at the snot on the floor he laughed, histarically actually.

Looking at the beast, silver eyes and veins with pitch black hair, skin, and claws he laughed at it. He had just lost a brother, spat blood and snot onto the floor, seen others dead, and he laughed. "So what are you? Huh?! The bankai of my brother? Or what?!"

The creature laughed at the little man and said simply " I am the summary of this worlds pain, rage, and sin. I am Demenos. I feed of the death in this place and this world. You can not defeat me, I am simply the most powerful being ever. I feed from evil, and evil is everywhere and in abundance in this world. When your brother awakened me to kill the creatures over running this place I did it obediantly, then he asked me to return... I couldnt do that!" with a rough and cracking laugh he punched into the air infront of him. An invisible force struck Castiel in the chest, pinning him against the wall. " I asked your brother to beg, oh but he wouldnt. For the last month I have slowly tortured him, I wanted him to beg just beg! He wouldnt not for any reason. Then he felt your pressence and he went to call for you. So i had to kill him! I dont know who you are... but you were important to him so I am going to enjoy torturing you."

Castiel looked at the creature and smiled " I am his brother, and this wont hold me." Looking at his chest the bonds were releasesed and Castiel frew his blade out. " Come and be judged by the Avenging Iron Angel."  

hellfiresage13

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:00 am
With its shikai glimmering Castiel struck out at the beast with his blade. The creature took the hit straight in the chest, only dribble of blood came from the strike. The blade had only pierced into its chest by about half a centimeter. "Really?" it cackled as it struck at Castiel's shoulder from above.

The strike to his shoulder was so powerful that the ground around Castiel's shattered. He was so shocked by how easily the creature took his blow that he hadnt thought of being attacked. Falling to one knee Castiel's mind went blank. He was powerless it seemed against this being...

Rolling backwards and avoiding a kick to his head Castiel stood up. Eyes ice cold and hard like emeralds. The Frozen Sea... thats what his brother had called them. Holding one hand to his shoulder Castiel painfully pushed it back, then upwards. Snapping it into place. He wouldnt let this thing hit him again.

Pushing his power to its full strength the room was illuminated in a bright turquise as Castiel's power went so high that the room's walls began cracking, not even the seiki fortress could with stand this powerful display. The beast took a step back, as if by instinct. Thats when Castiel moved. Iron wings bursting from his back as he went to bankai, mask fully released as he pushed forward through the barrage of energy strikes the beast sent at him.

Castiel drew both of his blades, making them into a Naginata, and struck down on the creature. The creature caught this attack but took the force of the strike head on. It didnt cut him, but it did send the power through his whole body. Cracking the ground and earth around both of the warriors. Sickeningly the beasts arm snapped as the shock wave went through its arm, leaving the arm as jelly in a skin case. bone protruded from some spots, leaving bumbs underthe skin, and horns above it.

The beast whirled and struck Castiel in the chest with its tail, barbed, it pierced Castiel right in the stomach. Poison leaked into him, his reiatsu killing the poison off quickly. Looking up Castiel brought his four wings down onto the creature, each wing piercing a good half a foot into the beast.

Drawing out his wings Castiel flash stepped backwards as a dark mass of energy crashed down on the spot he had been. The creature stood once more, smiling and laughing. " Thats nothing boy" From the creatures hand a spear of darkness appeared and the ebast threw it at Castiel. Then the spear split into hundreds of spears. Guarding with wings and staff Castiel bocked most of the spears, but 30 pierced his whole body.

Falling to his knees Castiel looked up into the sky.No tears, only cold on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:35 pm
Slowly the spears receaded into his body. Castiel's reiatsu breaking down the enrgy into his own. Looking down, only slightly, he locked onto the creature's eyes. they were red and silver.

Standing up Castiel was bleeding. Soon though the ice of his bankai stopped the blood. Smiling Castiel watched as his 5 cylinders shot out hiundreds of lances. Each one pierceing and dropping the creature to its knees. Taking his staff Castiel stabbed into the beasts head. Before the final blow was delivered, the beast shot its hand forward and struck Castiel's soul chain. The two were connected in their death blows.

Then their energies flashed forward, colliding and boming as they combined into one being. Losing some features, gaining some others. The final result was a human body, with demonic powers left to lay. A new being, but otherwise same face as Castiel.

Raiden stood up, limbs stiff. His left arm had a tatoo descending from its shoulder to his elbow. What was this place? Were was he at?! He had no idea who he was... nothing made any sense. Lookingf around his mind was whirling. It was dark down here... and it smelled horrible.There were monsters, and dead men in this place. Turning, and turning Raiden was growing more and more afraid. Running forward he broke through the wall of the place to only walk out into the cool night air.

He was clothed, strangly, and his eyes kept dashing around. Where was he?!

hellfiresage13

~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces