Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
I've been assaulted and need advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you/will you help me?
  I will try to.
  I don't know how to help you.
  Don't worry about it.
View Results

SassieCassie390

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:02 pm
Basically, here's the deal.
My boyfriend is a christo-pagan, and during his younger years was a very active member of a coven that after gaining considerable force dispersed, due to people moving away and just going on with their lives in different ways.

One of the members of that original coven came back yesterday. He took my boyfriend aside and spoke with him. When my bf came back and talked to me about the conversation, he told me that he was asked to create the circle again to make this person stronger, in order to summon -something- *I wasn't granted all of the details, nor was it my place to ask*. This thing however apparently is better off not being summoned, and my bf refused.

The entire rest of the time that the guy was over, he was staring at me extremely intensely. And my bf allowed this because he told me that even though the guy was "locking on" to me, apparently in a time of need it would allow me to be capable of drawing energy from him. Unfortunately, this person is skilled at draining energy from a distance and for a while afterward, all the way home and then for three hours after I got home, he fed on me. I pushed him out twice, and then I suddenly could not fight him off anymore, and it felt as though threads were being attached to my insides to rip them out. I focused some energy into a ritual dagger that I own, and cut the threads many times until I got a hold of my bf and he sent energy to me to throw this guy off, and then he attacked him separately.

Today, while I was taking a test, I started to be drained again, and when I got home I was so exhausted from trying to keep my energy inside of myself that I nearly passed out, so once again my boyfriend fought off the person.

However, when he spoke to the person next, I was apparently referred to as his "prey", and he only sounded like he would relent when he had a portion of his energy torn from him and stowed away. My bf also threatened to summon some thing *Once again, I did not get the intimate details* to fight him off.

My friend, however, who has a very good, trustworthy feel for when things are going to go wrong, has suggested that we use a protection spell in my room, and that I guard myself.

Mind you, I am a very new soul. I have not belonged to an actual coven, but only practiced ritual during the full moon with a good friend. I do not know what to do to protect myself, and I cannot rely on my boyfriend to tell me everything. I would be extremely grateful to anyone here who would be willing to give me advice, since I have a strong sense of urgency as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:06 am
Curse the snot out of him.

.... What? don't look at me like that, everyone. Seriously, would you lie down and take it if someone smacked you in the face? Kick him in the spiritual balls.

Alternatively, spread a rumor that he sleeps with a naked poster of Michael Jackson hanging over his bed.

Also, get your iron and sugar levels checked. It's quite possible that you're totally misattributing a physical problem. You could be aenemic or you may have diabetes or something.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Iiza Pagan Beech

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 pm
Shielding helps. I've had this problem before, and it's sometimes a pain to daily upgrade your shield, so try getting a stone or magickal symbol for protection on you or in your room.

If you have specific questions, please feel free to PM me!

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 am
Perhaps you were just feeling emotionally or mentally drained or stressed by the whole situation. You said that you also felt drained when you were taking a test? Well the stress of a test can be enough to make anyone feel drained from time to time. Maybe you could try a little meditation to make you feel better and more energised biggrin  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Orchidsandfractals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:48 pm
My mother would drain me like that. Sometimes, just thinking that no one can take energy from you without permission is enough. I've also heard to think of a mirror, and direct the draining force back at them, but that may only work for some types of people.

It could also be a physical problem. Were you up late or stressed? That's enough to make ANYONE feel drained, and even cause seizures(In myself that is.). See a doctor if it continues, just to rule out any physical problems.

It sounds like your boyfriend is an a** for letting a guy latch onto you, or ignorant. You don't just share your energy with random people...  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games