Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
OMG!!!HOLIC"S LATEST CHAPTER!!(Spoilers for chap 186)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

da1wholuvanime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm
all i could say after i read the latest chap was "OH MY GOD" and then i began to spazz and freak out. a time skip?!!! really??!! i dunno why but i felt like crying or getting mad. i dunno why. its just so suprising. i realized then how much has changed since chapter 1. wat did u guys think about this latest development? it feels like everything is slowing and changing and gah! i dont know. I feel weird and kinda mad a t CLAMP. i dont get wat theyre thinkin(but who does anyway? evrything theyve done always suprises me)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:02 pm
yeah, me too i didn't expect that they're just going to proceed ahead of TRC  

moana_seagod

Blessed Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

moana_seagod

Blessed Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 pm
i think CLAMP's gonna end the series real soon.... xxxHolic's 3 chapters ahead of TRC.... its kinda weird that its next chapter (of TRC) may be the FINALE

i hope that xxxHolic will not end yet  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:18 pm
Yeah it was VERY surprising!! CLAMP is constantly blowing up our minds burning_eyes

It's been a great ride... hounestly, I simply do not know how to put it. I have come across so many series that, okay, perhaps they have a far better storyline, or more interesting characters... but it cannot waver me. xxxHOLiC has had a VERY special place in my heart for the past... uhh...

5 years? I don't even remember.

I just remember those happy idyllic days when I was a little younger, introducing xxxHOLiC to my best friend, and how much fun we had... coincidentally (not), that was also my best summer.

xxxHOLiC <333  

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The xxxHolic Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items