Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
closed hearts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koolaid117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 am
hey i need a spell to close a heart anyone know one i need itto close mine ive used one before but sombodys toying with me so i need a stronger spell or a way to strengthen the existing one  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:51 am
Close a heart? What, to like, keep yourself from falling for someone?  

Nattfodd

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 pm
If you're casting 'em, you should be able to write your own neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 am
Violet Song jat Shariff

Seconded.  

ncsweet
Crew

Katsumi Aki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:06 pm
Nattfodd

I most certainly hope not.It would seem that someone willing to do that has a childish misconception of love.

Violet Song jat Shariff

I agree. It makes it more personal too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm
Katsumi Aki
Nattfodd

I most certainly hope not.It would seem that someone willing to do that has a childish misconception of love.

Violet Song jat Shariff

I agree. It makes it more personal too.

I don't think you could ever prevent yourself from loving anyone. I have a very dear friend I wish I could have prevented from loving each of her last three boyfriends, but love is something that simply may not be tamed.

Rainbow Holocaust

koolaid117

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 am
well what i ment was to close it to someone i loved she broke my heart bad and its so painful i feel it physicly absolute pain in my chest i dont have a childish muisconseption of love, i cant write a spell probably cause somewhere i dont want to but i know a relationship between us wont ever work and she doesnt feel for me what i feel for her even thought she did once it hurts so much just knowing her

what i want is to close my heart and mend the tear she left  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm
koolaid117
i cant write a spell probably cause somewhere i dont want to

Then don't use a spell neutral
Have you tried other mundane means?

I'm not trying to say that heartbreak is an easy thing to deal with or that it's not as bad as you say it is; never. However, I do think there is some vital, important strength to be gained by dealing with it rather than running off to cast a spell to make it stop hurting ASAP.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Katsumi Aki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 pm
koolaid117
well what i ment was to close it to someone i loved she broke my heart bad and its so painful i feel it physicly absolute pain in my chest i dont have a childish muisconseption of love, i cant write a spell probably cause somewhere i dont want to but i know a relationship between us wont ever work and she doesnt feel for me what i feel for her even thought she did once it hurts so much just knowing her

what i want is to close my heart and mend the tear she left

Oh, I see. Sorry, you probably don't want to hear this, but what you need isn't magick it's time. Time is much more suited for healing heart break than magick is.

Maybe a strength spell to help you through your struggle but not to end it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 am
Violet Song jat Shariff
koolaid117

I'm not trying to say that heartbreak is an easy thing to deal with or that it's not as bad as you say it is; never. However, I do think there is some vital, important strength to be gained by dealing with it rather than running off to cast a spell to make it stop hurting ASAP.

yea i hear what ur saying but this isnt the first time my hearts been broken and something about this time it just hurts so much more than the other FOUR TIMES i dont know why but its like losing ur entire family and u feel so alone like ther isnt anything u can do anymore  

koolaid117

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:28 am
koolaid117
Violet Song jat Shariff
koolaid117

yea i hear what ur saying but this isnt the first time my hearts been broken and something about this time it just hurts so much more than the other FOUR TIMES i dont know why but its like losing ur entire family and u feel so alone like ther isnt anything u can do anymore

You don't need to try to describe heartbreak to me, thank you. I've gone through it more times than you have AND without the benefit of running off to magic to help me fix it.

Tough it out. Seriously. You'll be a stronger person in the long run.

*Edited for....whatever reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:34 am
That's being a little harsh, Violet. He should be able to talk to anyone in this guild about his heart ache without getting a snappy retort. However, koolaid, she's right. You need time to heal and maybe you shouldn't date for a while in order to help you heal better. ~Shrugs~ Besides, magic can't fix that type of pain. Trust me...

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 pm
Autumn Nightclaw
That's being a little harsh, Violet. He should be able to talk to anyone in this guild about his heart ache without getting a snappy retort. However, koolaid, she's right. You need time to heal and maybe you shouldn't date for a while in order to help you heal better. ~Shrugs~ Besides, magic can't fix that type of pain. Trust me...

I'm very very sorry that you see it as snappy and feel like I'm being unkind. I don't even know what you could have pulled out of my original post that was "snappy." I feel very badly that he is going through so much emotional pain. However, coddling and hand-holding are not what I do here; he asked for magical advice and was told what was felt to be the best advice for his situation. And really, I do not take it lightly when people ask for advice and then throw it back because it's "too hard" or not what they wanted to hear.

And more, I more than likely have a few years on him in age; I know what the heartache feels like I know how much it sucks to have to tough it out and bear the pain. I know it sucks. I also know that the coddling and warm fuzzies from everyone else don't last forever. I know that sooner or later you have to pull yourself up and move on. If you wait for someone else to pull you up, you will be down for a very long time, if not forever. It has been my experiences that if one does not deal with the pain in time, they will just be tripped up into making the same exact mistakes in the future.

*Edited to reflect other edit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 am
With all respects, I have lost the better half of my family. I have had many broken hearts, some hurt much worse than others. I know for a fact that a broken heart from a lover is notheing like losing your family...
I know what it is to be alone. Not to yourself, but truly alone. I know pain. I've been to the point to where I looked for anything to stop the pain... and I don't want another to follow where I have been.
I can honestly say, that time does heal pain. Violet is right, it does make you a stonger person and sometimes a wiser one.

Izzy_Beth45856

Witty Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100

koolaid117

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 am
Violet Song jat Shariff
Autumn Nightclaw

I'm very very sorry that you see it as snappy and feel like I'm being unkind. I don't even know what you could have pulled out of my original post that was "snappy." I feel very badly that he is going through so much emotional pain. However, coddling and hand-holding are not what I do here; he asked for magical advice and was told what was felt to be the best advice for his situation. And really, I do not take it lightly when people ask for advice and then throw it back because it's "too hard" or not what they wanted to hear.

And more, I more than likely have a few years on him in age; I know what the heartache feels like I know how much it sucks to have to tough it out and bear the pain. I know it sucks. I also know that the coddling and warm fuzzies from everyone else don't last forever. I know that sooner or later you have to pull yourself up and move on. If you wait for someone else to pull you up, you will be down for a very long time, if not forever. It has been my experiences that if one does not deal with the pain in time, they will just be tripped up into making the same exact mistakes in the future.

*Edited to reflect other edit.

thanx for appoligizing but i didnt take it the wrong way i heard what u said i just didnt have the time to post, anyways thanx for ur support anyway it just feels like the pure embodyment of pain, as for older than me im 19 i dont know how old u are but if u were wondering im 19, and this is the 5th broken heart ive received and it was by far the most painful, and again if u were wondering yea 5 times. i did find a way to better deal with the pain though i managed to put myself in almost a hynotic state, its like when ur in love everything is beautiful or when ur in grief or heart break everything is ugly and depressing well i forced myself to move to the other plain of thinkin, the pain is still there it just dosnt run my life right now, thanx for ur supporti really appratiate it  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff