Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fanfreluche

Shy Spook

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:59 am
Sid the Bear
Fanfreluche

Thank you !
Haha ! I would like to do anything else than procrastinating but I often lack concentration I like all genres, currently I'm watching each week the seasonal ones (not all tho, only 5) but I'm quite fond of JoJo actually lol

I find that procrastination happens when you don't want to do something either because there's something more easy/enjoyable or you don't want to start because it's something difficult/daunting. All you need to do is start on it even if it's doing it for 5 mins and it helps, especially if you don't have a lot of concentration.

I'm currently watching Polar Bear Cafe. The cute animals and the comedy is nice for relaxing after a stressful day at work. JoJo is on my list to watch. Haven't got to it yet though. xp

Yes, that's right. It's actually because I am never satisfied with what I do (for example drawing, so that feeling take everything of me and then I feel too much jaded to continue, but I'm trying to improve my capacity to concentrate with commissions from people to draw.

Oh! I know this one by name, I was told it was great, and I have to begin watching it, even tho I don't know when I'll do it as the anime I currently watch, it's with my love and it's really hard to watch lots of things ||D
JoJo is awesome !  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:49 pm
Lenaea

You're very welcome! And I hope you like it here too!

Fashionably Late Bloomer

Welcome to the guild! I like your attitude towards your age! And it's always to know there's another person older than me in this guild haha...

AngelDono

Hello Angel! You're welcome. Enjoy the guild~

Fanfreluche

Polar bear cafe is a little bizarre (talking animals) but it's quite entertaining if you park you brain somewhere and try not to question things too much. It's meant to be a light-hearted anime.

Also to everyone, please feel free to check out the 'bored meeting' thread in the chatterbox forum ('houses around the castle') where lively conversations take place accompanied by some hilarious/cute (and downright odd/entertaining) pictures.

And to anyone who I may have missed... Please just quote me again if I don't reply within a couple of days. I'm usually on and do my best to reply to conversations so I don't leave any on the receiving end of silence (we all hate it when a conversation just dies because someone didn't reply).  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

The LadyKaiya

Time-traveling Grunny

14,650 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:58 pm
Sid the Bear
The LadyKaiya
Sid the Bear

You must play Catan! Even if it's only because you can ask 'who has wood?'
Lol. I'll see if I can convince my friends to pull it out and try it sometime this week. If not. Next week for sure! emotion_yatta

Catan is so much fun! You just don't know who will win until the end. And you can play with as little as 3 people or as many as 7 or 8. Bang! is another good one. You get to pretend to shoot at your friends and go all western...

ohh... Ya. My friends got distracted with Dicemasters. Lol. And we've been playing games where everyone wins as a team lately cause we got that one friend that wins everything. stare And I played that before. Lol. It hard playing new games when no one has ever played it before. the rules are so annoying to go through  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:59 am
The LadyKaiya

ohh... Ya. My friends got distracted with Dicemasters. Lol. And we've been playing games where everyone wins as a team lately cause we got that one friend that wins everything. stare And I played that before. Lol. It hard playing new games when no one has ever played it before. the rules are so annoying to go through

Oh, I haven't played Dicemasters...but playing as a team is a great idea. I know my brother always wins monopoly when we play it regardless if it's family or friends playing with us. Might be interesting to see if you can play Catan as teams.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

The LadyKaiya

Time-traveling Grunny

14,650 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:34 pm
Sid the Bear
The LadyKaiya

Oh, I haven't played Dicemasters...but playing as a team is a great idea. I know my brother always wins monopoly when we play it regardless if it's family or friends playing with us. Might be interesting to see if you can play Catan as teams.
Dicemasters is pretty fun. But... super addicting. It's horrible. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:35 pm
Name: Rosie
Hobbies: Art, music, Photography, Cosplay, Video gaming, Watching movies, going to conventions for Anime, Games and Horror entertainment Also dabbing into comics a little. I paint, Draw, Take shots of things with my cam, I dress up in favorite characters, I play piano and barely tried drums and guitar, I bike, Play Basket Ball, Game as in Video Games, and come here on gaia.  

rosiesenpai

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150

syoumei

Sugary Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Name/Nickname(s): syoumei or mai
Hobbies: sleeping, reading, playing video games, napping, listening to music, doodling, watching anime/reading manga, collecting designer toys, eating sweets and desserts, collecting cute things

thanks for inviting me, sid the bear! ~_________~ yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:30 pm
rosiesenpai
Name: Rosie
Hobbies: Art, music, Photography, Cosplay, Video gaming, Watching movies, going to conventions for Anime, Games and Horror entertainment Also dabbing into comics a little. I paint, Draw, Take shots of things with my cam, I dress up in favorite characters, I play piano and barely tried drums and guitar, I bike, Play Basket Ball, Game as in Video Games, and come here on gaia.

Welcome, Rosie! Enjoy the guild!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:30 pm
syoumei

Name/Nickname(s): syoumei or mai
Hobbies: sleeping, reading, playing video games, napping, listening to music, doodling, watching anime/reading manga, collecting designer toys, eating sweets and desserts, collecting cute things

thanks for inviting me, sid the bear! ~_________~ yum_puddi

Hello Mei! Welcome to the guild and you're very welcome~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 pm
thank you for the invite, my name is Bakkey or that is the name i chose to be called, I am 27 and I love to write, draw, read and play just about any kind of game  

vergil4ever

Draconian Huntress

43,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Marathon 300

WaterSoulMaiden

Lonely Marshmallow

27,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:50 pm
So I was recently invited to join the guild and thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself!!

I like to keep my real name a secret but most people, even some in real life, call me Water.

Hobbies: Gaia!!!, gaming, baking, math, reading, writing, drawing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:07 am
Whoa it's kind of interesting to see that this thread started in 2009... anyway, thank you for the invite! I'm most probably a summer user, I go on gaia only every now and then but stays longer during the may-july period.

You can call me by my username, lady/illia is fine. I'm 22 and my hobbies include managing a fandom blog on tumblr and getting amused by the inflation each time I go on gaia. I also like to go on social media a lot. Love a lot of certain books, manga, anime, marvel-verse and I settle with pokemon and fire emblem games. Nice to meet you all.

lady_illia

Onifae

Trash Ship

26,340 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:24 am
Name: *******
Hobbies: Reading, writing, fangirling over random stuff, staring at animals.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:19 am
Name:Louis
Hobbies: Acting, Construction, Sewing, Dancing, Singing, Skating and Gaming

The Saint Louis

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

gnomimi

Beeping Blob

25,725 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:44 pm
name: gnomimi
hobbies: almost every kind of music, movies, nature, bike, drawing, reading

thanks for inviting me! cat_smile  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games