Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Lolek's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakuton

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:25 am
before the gate could close Vox ran after her. his spiritual pressure may be gone, but unless he died his chi should still be sensable  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:14 am

A garganta opened in the room. A child with a cloak over himself came out of it. His spiritual pressure suppressed entirely, his physical featured hidden by his cloak. He walked to Lolek's drawers, his drawers, and took everything out. He was looking for something. He found what he wanted, the white stones he used for resureccion. He opened a garganta, and looked back tot he door, thinking someone was there. His face was hidden by the cloak he wore, a simple black cloak that reached to his feet, his hands hidden by the sleeves.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:48 am
A garganta silently opened, and Leah stepped through it. She saw the child steal something from Lolek's drawers. He opened a garganta, but didn't escape through it yet. Leah pounced on him and held her sword to his throat. "Alright, who the hell are you and what are you trying to steal from Lolek's room." She was sitting on top of him putting all of her weight into pinning him down. Her sword at the cloaked child's throat was starting a small stream of blood down his neck, it only barely nicked him so far. "Answer me, or I will kill you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 am

The child released all of his spiritual pressure at once. It was the spiritual pressure of the primera. The child stayed quite, not uttering a word. Even though he was Lolek, his spiritual pressure was nothing like before. It was stronger and had a different makeup. His hood managed to stay on even after the fall. A sword clattered to the side, a zanpakuto to be exact.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 am
Leah knew the spiritual pressure and sheathed her sword. She still pinned him down though. The spiritual pressure was severely different, but there was something about it that she knew. She snapped her fingers and both of the gargantas disappeared. "Are you going to say anything?" Leah barely glanced at the zanpakuto, but held his arms down so he couldn't reach it. "Do you know any of us at all?" Her stare towards wasn't hostile... but it wasn't too friendly either.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:42 pm

The child tried to struggle his way off, but couldn't. "Get off me!" He said, it was a childish voice. He wasn't planning on telling he who he was, or that he knew her. He knew her, along with everyone else. The hood of his cloak fell off. Revealing his face, his short red hair. It was just like Lolek, but as if he was smaller.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Seeing the hood fall off and seeing his face made Leah gasp. She got off of him swiftly. "Lolek? How are you alive?" Leah eyes were wide with confusion and fear. "Y... you're supposed to be dead... Castiel watched you die. He told me you died, you were murdered by Captain Dice! You can't be here..." She exhaled and started pacing. After a few steps, she stopped, glanced back at Lolek, and shook her head. "I'm going insane. You have got to be a figment of my imagination. That explains it, I'm just going mental because he died." Leah threw her arms up in the air then let the fall to her side.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 pm

The child wondered whether he should tell her, or let her go insane. "first of all, the name is Uzbeki", He said with an emotionless gaze. He gave her a once over before speaking, "Did my death really affect you that much?" He asked with a chuckle. He clutched the stone in his hand, and put then in his cloak. A garganta opened as he did. But he didn't step through.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 pm
"What, did you change your name back to what Dakota called you?" Leah crossed her arms and faced him. "Of course your death affected me that much! It affected most of us I hope you know! Vox, Alder, and me the most as far as I know so far. Then again, Shawn was just laughing like a psychopath, he like the fact that you were dead. Now he also is try to pass of as being your friend and he said that we were his fraccion. That he promised to 'babysit' us if you couldn't. You should've seen me, Vox and Castiel could confirm it. I was bawling like a freakin baby! That was more than I had cried in my entire life." She looked at the garganta and snapped her fingers, causing it to close. "You're not going anywhere until I get some answers." Leah's face was completely serious as she looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:19 pm

"That's my real name. . ." He mumbled with a weak chuckle. "That's because Shawn knew I was going to come back. I asked him to take care of you guys while I was gone, which is going to be a while". Uzbeki looked back at the garganta, which had closed. then he looked back at her, "I - I. . . . . . .Ask away" He said with a small grin.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:28 pm
"First of all, how are you alive?" Leah saw the familiar guy she once knew. "Are you going to tell any of the others?" She had a list of questions in her mind, and she was planning on only asking two at a time. Leah's smile had barely returned. It tugged at the corners or her mouth like some annoying bug.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 pm

IkI fell out of the garganta and saw Uzbeki and Leah "Hey Uzbeki,so it must be time then?"IkI knew what Lolek was doing and laughed at how he was using his real name again,IkI ran to Leah and poked her "Let Uzbeki leave,he has serious business to attend to,and Shawn is going to be cruel but live with it"IkI said trying to help out Uzbeki

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 pm

"It's very very complicated. But I did die. . .if that makes you feel any better" He said with a light chuckle. "No, I won't be back for some time, I have to go back to Dice. So. . .yeah". He wiped the blood off his cloak, even though it was black. His skin was literally white. The whole incarnation left him looking so pale.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:42 pm
"Actually, it doesn't make me feel better, just confused. I'm guessing I can't mention this to them then?" Leah yelped when IkI poked her and she looked at him, then back at Uzbeki. "Don't take too long... I'll miss you too much." Leah turned around and picked up the necklace she had accidentally left. It was what she had been looking for when she first stumbled upon Uzbeki. There were actually two of them. "Can you hold on to something for me? More of as a promise that you will come back." She threw one of the necklaces to him. It was a sturdy silver colored metal chain with a charm of a green eight-pointed star. Then she snapped her fingers twice and the garganta she kept closing from him appeared again.  

rosie1995
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 pm

"Shawn has a very big mouth doesn't he?" Uzbeki said with a sigh. He kissed her on the cheek gently and then jumped into the garganta.

~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff