Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Lolek's Quarters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:16 pm
((Basically were i live, sleep (not much of that), and think. This is were i'm ussually found. Sometimes weird parties will happen here. The room is 274' (22 feet 10 inches) by 170' (14 feet 2 inches).The door is in the middle of the short end and there is a 20 gallon tank with 2 leopard geckos next to the door. t the far end there is a 5 foot wood desk at the far short end of the room stacked with paperwork. The wallpaper is this color.You can leave me a message here and i will try to get to it as soon as possible.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 am
*Sits down on a chair in front of his desk while twiddling his thumbs*  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Rai benone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm
*A note in a bottle happens to magically roll into your room*
It has the names of several Captaons of the 13 court gaurd sqauds,along with dates,Times and descriptions of powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 am
Finnaly going into his room, Lolek noticed the bottle and opened it. "Hmmm, interesting. Must be Rai who sent me this...who else would" He said as he read over the letter, then locking the door for no apparent reason.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Embrotle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:37 am
I sneak into the room while he is using the bathroom.I replace the skittles(ALL OF THEM!)with chocolate skittles."Muwhahahahaha!"I say as I run away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:55 am
Lolek come back form the bathroom and sits on his desk and starts eating his skittles "What the h-someone replaced my skittles with mini dog dropings!!!" He said with a green face. "Whoever did this doesnt know of my secret stash" He said happily snapping his fingers. A Garganta opens leading into a Caja Negacion full of skittles. He takes about a pound of skittles and puts it on his desk. "He He He" Lolek took the chocolate skittles and threw them out in the hallway directly at the running Embrotle.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Embrotle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 pm
"AHHH!Ive been hit!doble skittl~e!"Throws sour and vanilla skittles at Lolek."Now cero of Confection."Chikle are thrown all throut Loleks room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 pm
Michio uses sonido to get btween embrotle and lolek. "thats enough u 2" michio casually walks over to loleks secert stash of skittles, gets a giant bag full, and leaves a thank u note with a ^_^ on it. "Now if u dont mind i think ill be on my way." *runs towards to door*  

NinjaSamurai360

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:14 am
"It's not worth it." Lolek said just staring at what everyone was doing. "Why does everyone want MY Skittles, go to the world of the living and get your own scream " Lolek said screaming at anyone who was there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm
"stolen-from-anothr-espada skittles taste bettr than Real World skittles" said Michio while stealing anothr big bag of skittles  

NinjaSamurai360

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm
Lolek walked into his room towards main room, there was a couch on the floor. "God, its been a long day" He sat down on the couch with his feet on the top of the couch. "ZzzzzZzzzzzZZzzzzZZzzzz" He fell asleep prettyt fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 am

Lolek came back form the Medic in Las Noches, he was in his bed, his hands behind his head. His wings and claws were back to their original form as a zanpakuto. He had bandages from his upper torso to his belt line. "Meh, that was a good fight" He said, looking at the bloody bandages. He fell asleep pretty fast, the door locked to keep visitors out. He had his garb off so he could change the bandages. Fenix was by his side, resting as well. Lolek was expecting Tadakatsu to find a way into the room. His covers were pulled all the way up to the end of his bandages. He remembered the fight in his sleep. "Next time. . .I won't go easy on you. . .Dice" he said in his sleep.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 pm
Leah was wandering the halls for a while before she found a door to a room. She wondered if whoever was in it would know where Lolek was. She lightly knocked on the door but got no answer. When she tired the handle she noticed it was locked. 'Oh well, better luck next time.' Leah turned and walked a little ways before stopping and leaning against a wall. As far as she knew she had been wandering for days... with no sign of anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Lolek heard the knock, which woke him up. The spiritual pressure seemed familiar, he yawned and got out of his bed. He quickly put on his garb to cover the bandages. He opened the door, hoping that whoever knocked would still be there. He Looked to the left, no one, he looked to the right and saw Leah facing the other side. "Lost?" He said, smiling lightly as well. He remembered what is was like to be lost in this place, It sucked.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:44 pm
Leah looked up when she heard the voice. "Oh yeah. I was actually looking for you... but I took a wrong turn. It's taken me a few days to finally find someone." She got up and faced him. "I'm so glad it's you and not some scary big guy."  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff