Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~
Squad 12 Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:04 pm
"I will if you are interested in Sqaud eleven."
Ooc:We should take this to your sqaud.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm
ooc: Fine. But if you continue to disregard our squads rulkes, I may have to take this up with the head captain.

Ayame just scoffeed and looked at him, "Sir, I understand your a captain. But you are a guest here and guests abide by the rules."  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:15 pm
"Yes ma'am."Kh-Avin said,trying to imagine what it might feel like if people acted similiar in sqaud eleven.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:38 pm
"now please leave. . .NOW," Ayame siad calmly but firmly pointing towards the door.  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Kh Avin walks through the twists and turns of the lab to the entrance."Thank you mam."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:02 pm
"Your welcome. Now please go," Ayame replied opening the door.  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 pm
Ooc:lol

Kh-Avin made a blatent exit.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm
Ayame watched him leave then SLAMMED the door shut behind him.  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 pm
Castiel appeared infront of Ayame's door and knocked. "Hey its me Castiel, Sorry to intrude but i wanted to return the hyguoku to you so you could keep it safe till i become a captain." he called in, adding a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 pm
Trying to hide her frustration from dealing with Avin, Ayame opened the door, "Hey Castiel. C'mon in." She then walked over to a clear box she had layed out on the table, "Set it in there, I have to program the barrier and such."  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Castiel saw the frustration but decided it best not to address it till he had the hyguoku in the box. Walking over he placed the device, still in its pouch into the box.

He playfully wouldnt let Ayame near the box he said" So whats wrong? Dont lie about it, i can see it on your cheeks. You were just kinda flustered." his voice was soft and clear.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:19 pm
"Squad 11's taichou was being an a**," she replied not looking up from her laptop as she programmed the seals and such, then looked up at Castiel, "Unless you wanna be electrified, I'd stand back if I were you."  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:46 pm
Castiel smiled at her. Then he walked over and kissed her cheek. Whispering in her ear he said. " Lossen up a bit more and maybe you wouldn't alone all the time. " Without looking back he walked out of the room. Not angry or anything, just calm.

He walked down the cooridors to the outside. Then he dissapeared into a senkai gate.

----Vizard training Grounds--------  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Ayame turned bright red as Castiel kissed her, then watched as he left, "Wha. . ." She then hurried to place the box on the containement rack alongside other various experiments.  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:26 pm
Castiel stood at Ayame's lab door. He knocked twice and called " Ayame, I am here for the Hyoguoku." He was also there to see her and thank her for her help. He had promised he would do her any favor when he was made captain. He was there to fulfill that promise.  
~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff