Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Quizes post ur own quizzes here^.^
the random quiz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nightmarevampire13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:48 pm
how many sides does a circle have?

if there r 2 ppl dead in a cabin on a mountain and they didnt die from natural causes how did they die?

joe and mary are laying on the floor in a poudle of water and glass they r both naked how did they die?

how can 1+1 equal 3?

if u answer none right ur stupid if u answer 1 right ur dumb if 2 ur average iq if all ur pretty smart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 am
how many sides does a circle have? 0 sides

if there r 2 ppl dead in a cabin on a mountain and they didnt die from natural causes how did they die? hehe they prob had a gun and hated them self. A yetie came to eat them but instead he scrached them hehe yetie. yettie isnt natural right????

joe and mary are laying on the floor in a poudle of water and glass they r both naked how did they die? they cutted their self wich led to a major amount of blood loss and drown in the puddel

how can 1+1 equal 3? because of the plus lol

if u answer none right ur stupid if u answer 1 right ur dumb if 2 ur average iq if all ur pretty smart  

kayla2313_2313

goth is here 13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 am
how many sides does a circle have?0

if there r 2 ppl dead in a cabin on a mountain and they didnt die from natural causes how did they die?they poisoned each other

joe and mary are laying on the floor in a poudle of water and glass they r both naked how did they die?heart attack from sex and 1 hit the glass vase to make the puddle

how can 1+1 equal 3?it doesnt tell if there 1.5 each and thats the only way 1 +1= 3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:38 am
nightmarevampire13
how many sides does a circle have? 0 sides

if there r 2 ppl dead in a cabin on a mountain and they didnt die from natural causes how did they die? 1 killed the other then killed him/herself

joe and mary are laying on the floor in a poudle of water and glass they r both naked how did they die? mary got raped by joe, then joe felt bad so he killed himself with the water and glass with mary beside him so it looked like he didnt do it.

how can 1+1 equal 3? it cant

xxxcherry_blossomsxxx

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am
A1: 1

A2: They died in a plane crash ((crashed into a cabin))

A3: They were fish ^-^ ((their bowl fell over))

A4: you add the 1 the + and the other 1 ((1 plus + plus 1))

am I smart? am I smart? am I smart? O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm
no the answer is 2
the plane did crash but the pilots died in the plane cabin
they were fish there boll tipped over
and 1 guy plus 1 girl = 1 guy 1 girl and 1 baby= 3  

nightmarevampire13

Felix Avis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:15 pm
how many sides does a circle have? infinite (sp?) little sides that are so small it looks like its round

if there r 2 ppl dead in a cabin on a mountain and they didnt die from natural causes how did they die? um... i read the other ppls responses and i agree with nightmare, they died in the plane cabin in a plane crash but I would have never thot of that sweatdrop

joe and mary are laying on the floor in a poudle of water and glass they r both naked how did they die? why would I want to know?

how can 1+1 equal 3? in crazyland  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 pm
sorry, its summer vacation, i don't feel like thinking. sweatdrop rofl  

Felix Avis

blue tear dada

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm
how many sides does a circle have? no side

if there r 2 ppl dead in a cabin on a mountain and they didnt die from natural causes how did they die? died from starvation

joe and mary are laying on the floor in a poudle of water and glass they r both naked how did they die? they were in the bathtub and a tornado came by carring both of them

how can 1+1 equal 3? it goes 123  
TCG Quizes post ur own quizzes here^.^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff