Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 pm
Shiki was not one for running away, especially from her kills. But she ran anyway. She could feel the poison working on her and she knew she needed to get it seen to soon. She sped along until she found a meadow near the gardens.

(Exits to Moonlil Valley)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 pm
((Exits to Moonlil Valley))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:46 pm
[[exits to moonlil valley]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:13 am
Dear Sis,
As I am writing to you, I must say this is only just the beginning of my adventure. Right now I have just reached Genevieve Garden. It is very peaceful here, for now that is. I have to go now but I will often write back to you soon, ok?
-Dina

Dina sighs and closes her book. Sitting under a willow tree, the wind brushes her hair in her face. She tucks her hair out behind her ear and stares out to check the rest of the place.
User Image  

1X LA DE DA X1

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 am
Akaku walked in his human form, he didnt want anyone to notice he wasnt normal. He walked by the random people who was rushing to do their daily things, he sighed "Humans.. they never enjoy what they have.." he thought to himself. He entared the garden, with hope he could get a rest there. He stopped when he noticed a purple haired girl who wasnt rushing anyplace like other did. He blinked and stepped over her slowly, hoping his wierd hair wont make her think he is a freak. "Hello there, lady" he said like a real gentle man "Arent you in rush to any place?" he asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am
Dina just stared at him, stunned. "Um.....hi. And...no?" she finally managed shortly.

//hmm, there i just edited it that ok?\  

1X LA DE DA X1

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:28 am
[i said he walked in his human form o.o means he doesnt have wings now ^^' ]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:33 am
Akaku stared at her for a moment then said "Wierd.." he looked behind him and pointed over the exit "Everyone there are in such a rush.." he said and sighed.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

1X LA DE DA X1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:21 pm
"Hmm," she laughs lightly, "well yes, yes it does seem that way."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm
Akaku smiled softly at her "You look much cuter when you smile" he said after a while. He looked at her with his soft purple eyes.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

1X LA DE DA X1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 pm
She giggles softly, closing her eyes. "So, where do you come from?" she asked, opening them. Her maroon eyes shining brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 pm
"Oh me?" Akaku asked while grinning "From another city.." he said and looked back at the runing people "Much calmer city" he added.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

1X LA DE DA X1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm
"I don't come from here, just to let you know." She smiles. "Actually, it gets cold from where I come from."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff