Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
My Superwierd Dreams #1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iridecadence

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:56 pm
I don't have normal dreams. Sometimes my dreams are short and end without an ending. Other times they are long and don't make sense (actually, they never make sense). This is one of those dreams that's short and sort of cut off.
This dream took place one night when I was in... 4th grade. I had gone to bed with nothing on my mind. I woke up in the middle of my room. Of course it was dark. I heard this gross, slobbery sound coming from in the hallway. I peeked out the door. I saw nothing, but a few seconds later, I saw a giant ant coming my way! Still making that disgusting sound, it started running towards me. All of a sudden, when the ant was right in front of me, my little brother ran out of the bathroom behind the ant. The ant turned around and attacked him. I decided to crawl under the ant to save him. He hadn't hurt my brother, but was just making that sound on top of him. I was about halfway there when I noticed something very strange about the ant. It had an utter! Then, I woke up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 pm
lol! Id wake up laughing xD. At least you didnt dream about falling cats on skateboards o.O  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shubi13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:21 pm
1 time, i dreamed i died and became a blue rabbit, and was running for my "life" from some dark thing through a mcdonald's jungle gym. it was a long time ago. seriously NO JOKE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 pm
Once I had a dream that Abraham Lincon was trying to cut down a telaphone pole with a tictac...

strange... 0.o  

Jane of the Volturi Gaurd

magus5200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 am
Kimiko Rini
lol! Id wake up laughing xD. At least you didnt dream about falling cats on skateboards o.O

Thats Probably The ODDEST Dream Ive Ever Heard Of  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm
yeah... most of my dreams make absolutly no sence whatsoever, but did have this really great dream lastnight/ this morning. too bad my dog woke me up cause she had to go... well, anyways, here it is. and there are only a few transaction here cause there were very few in my dream.

i was sharing this really big house that was right on the beach. the kitchen was in the middle with a wide hallway wrapped around it and on the right side there was this huge bathroom with a jacuzzi tube and like a little parlor with a piano right next to the door. that was the girl with this really long and loosely curly hair's side. my side was the other side. it had a im bathroom with a dark pink (and i hate pink! scream ) walls and a long sink with stuff that only girls should no about under it on one side and a tube on the other with curtan like the ones that are for windows in front of it. and then farther bck down the hallway was my room. it was huge with a kingsized bed with white sheets and pale walls and there were french doors on the wall oposite my bed and the wall in front of the door had a single door that blended in with the wall. i left my room and started wonderin g around. the door to the kitchen was on my side of the house and i went in there cause i didnt know what was in there. it was a small kitchen with a stove on one side and a sink on the other side with the fridge. there wa another door and that led to the pantry and to another door which lead to the other side of the house.

next thing i knew, i was trying to surf with this dirty blonde dude with washboard abes abd a totally sexy body. every time i tried to stand, i kept falling off but i was having a lot of fun and kept trying over and over agian. then somehow i ended up in my room with that dude. he opened the single door on the side of my room and jumped down. i sat in the dooray with my legs hanging over and said," i dont know how you did that but im not jumping." i kept expecting him to say that hell catch me but he didnt

now im at some pizza shop with two friends with this huge and loose gold ring woth small dimonds and a few emeralds in it. we were talking about if i really did like the sirfer dude and i said not really. then this dude with slightly curly hair that was almost black walked in. now him i really did love for whatever reason. me being how i am(i just adore messing with guys)ran out the shop pasthim and had him chase me. i ran up these stairs and into an elevator that lead to this fun house sorta place (nit the kind that had cartoons or stuff like that. it was more like a play area where you get rid of energy.) with black jumpy fabric with a blue cross in the middle of each square was the walkway and there was nets on the sides.

next thing i remember, i was back outside and on the stars going back towards the pizza place where i threw the engadgment ring out into the street. then i was sitting at the same table i was sitting at earlier just on the opposite side of the table and with the curly black haired guy in front of me, we had our hands intertwinned.
"do you love him?" the guy asked.
"no,"i replied. "please tell me this is real." i asked of him but my doh was whininglike crazy and i was waking up so i never got to hear what he replied if he did.

images of this dream would make this sound a whole lot more sence...  

rebel to the core

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:07 pm
o.O weird.... I always have nightmares, or ones where I'm stuck in a tv show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:08 am
well i just watched slum dog millionaire a few days ago and i had this dream where i fell in a pile of poo... gross. this happened in the movie btw. and that was only a part of my dream  

UberSnowman

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm
I had a dream where it keeps on changing the subject, but each time it changed I didnt wake up. I was like in a garden, then I was suddenly stuck inside a cage... it was weird  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:38 pm
I had a dream where I was at my friend's wedding and she was wearing a huge puffy dress while I was playing pacabell cannon on the violin. I think I crashed the party out of boredom in the dream or something. O.O Never got to see who the groom was lol XD;

Well one of my creepier dreams was that my mom, sister, and I were at this old broken down town. We went to a gypsy lady and paid a bunch of money for some fortune-telling. Apparently she went upstairs for each person and rolled a pair of dice. The dice were really odd though, instead of numbers it had stuff like: Neutral, Good, Excellent, Bad, etc. If you got an overall dice roll of Neutral or above she wouldn't EAT you, but if you got lower than that she would punish you by eating you since you were apparently a bad person. -.- My sister and mom both passed, but I ended up getting neutral, and despite how it says you need to get neutral or higher to not get eaten, she got all freaky and said "You better be careful, you're on the verge of being and not being eaten." Then she jumped and tried to eat me, but somehow I magically teleported away safely.

The next scene had my dad and I, and we visited a similiar gypsy lady again. Same thing happened, but this was the 1st gypsy lady's sister and was even crazier than the 1st one. It was... freaky... and suddenly I ended up at my art teacher's house, except she was staying in a shack. Then I woke up.

I have some really odd dreams, don't I? Sometimes I have anime dreams. My most epic one was that I was Light from Death Note and I was taking over the world and was actually successful at that. But then policemen started chasing me and chucking water balloons that can electrify me at me. For some reason I ran to my room and hid in my closet, but the creepy part was that there were a pair of eyes staring at me QAQ Definitely not cool. Then I woke up lol  

RiziN-ergeez

Ichigo423

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:07 am
Well I have more dreams about flying..And is very scary because before awakening I'm falling from Sky sad other people should understand others dreamings and not laugh about them because most of dreams are importand like Deja-vu(A premonition dream)..I have more premonitions in a week about a big part of next day and if will happen something to someone..This is the thruth sweatdrop I know sounds stupid but is a reality 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:09 pm
jenniferxlmagicworld
I have some really odd dreams, don't I? Sometimes I have anime dreams. My most epic one was that I was Light from Death Note and I was taking over the world and was actually successful at that. But then policemen started chasing me and chucking water balloons that can electrify me at me. For some reason I ran to my room and hid in my closet, but the creepy part was that there were a pair of eyes staring at me QAQ Definitely not cool. Then I woke up lol

Omigosh! So do I! I had this dream one night where I just got married (To Byakuya from Bleach whee ) and my husband and I were going into our newly bought house (which was actually like a mirror image of a house I had lived in before) with his(?) parents. Someone asked someone esle if they had the key (I think I asked him) and it was about time too because we were standing there for a while. I remember going inside but then it's a blank.

The next thing I know is that I was in my(?) room and Head Captain Yamamoto was on the bed dying. O.O So of course I'm freking out but he told me calm down since he had to tell me something. So when he starts talking I realize that it was all just a game (no husband crying ). I'm supposed to be reading this long page of stuff (because you know that some old people take forever to get to the point) before the timer at the top of the screen ran out. When it ran out, he died. But since I'm playing this game on my laptop, of course the battery is dying. And the plug is downstairs. So I'm running down the stairs with my laptop screaming "Don't die! Don't die!" but he was NOT listening. By the time iI got plugged up I only had a minute left. I'm reading as fast as I can (and I'm a nerdy bookworm so that's kinda fast) because I still had a long to go.

Did I finish? No...my time just disappeared when I reached the halfway mark. That's when I woke up. I was telling myself that that was the weirdest dream ever. BUT! Little did I know what would happen when I went back to sleep. (I woke up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason)

So when I went back to sleep, I was outside of my house with my husband (yayz! He's back!) and his parents again. Only this time a picture of my face is in a box of to the side of the scene. There's this big blue rectangle at the bottom and it has 3 sentences in it. This white arrow clicks on the the one that's asking if some one has the key. So this is the beginning of the game, right? WRONG!!!!

After the the sentence was clicked I was somehow in the basement of my new home playing Ms. Pacman or something. I went upstairs and my husband (OMFG I want to glomp him!) was leaving to go some where. After he left some of my cousins came over and one of them was telling me that strawberries grow underground in caves because "they like the cold darkness." So I said "Oh, really?" and they said, "Yeah, and limes too." MY response was "Oh, ok rolleyes " Then I had to get something from the garage.

I went outside and when I got to the garage door there where weird noises. Guess what was in there?

Everyone I asked before: The Head Captain!

No!!!

There were these guys in blue tractors herding BULLS out of my garage. One guy said "We're taking the bulls back now." And I'm thinking Where the f*** did they come from anyway!? One guy left with no problems, but the other guy? He must've been new to the job or something because he was all over the place! I'm freaking out because the darn bull won't leave and it keeps charging at me, but the guy wants to act like everything is all good. Yea right!

His bull ran to this big hill I had in my lawn (trying to get to me -_-') but the ground started to fall from underneath us. When I got to stable ground I noticed that there was an entire cave under my lawn, with passageways going every where! And what was in those caves? That's right, strawberries and limes!

Then that guy says, "Hey look! You've got strawberries down there! The like to grow where it's dark, limes too. Did you know tha--"
"Yes I know that now shut up!" I said. I'm so confused now I don't know whether to be freaked out or pissed. After that I remember that my cousins and I fell into the cave and even though I wanted to find a way out so I could get back to my husband (BYAKUYA!!!!!) and just cry, THEY wanted to just eat strawberries. Then I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off. And what was I thinking?

Do strawberries really grow in caves?  

PessimisticOptimisms

Dapper Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iiPwnage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm
i had a nightmare last night cuz i watched the grudge and more horror movies like saw 5 and guess wat? my nightmare was about running away from jigsaw (saw 5), the grudge, and jason from friday the 13th and idk why but i had this belt that had 2 guns and i started shooting jason and he died. i took his chainsaw and killed jigsaw then i died cuz of the grudge then when i woke up i saw the grudges face on the ceiling then it faded away i was fckin scared  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Once I had a dream a cow jumped off our roof.

My dad got really sick once and his dreams got all wacked up. He came downstairs in the middle of the night looking for the pumpkin pie my mom made us...

My bro had a dream Cookie Monster was chasing him because he wanted his shirt.

You know how in your dreams you fall off cliffs or whatever, and then you wake up just before you hit the ground, people say if you do hit the ground you die (in real life, not Dream-World).  

Gu14

Gu14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:16 pm
I had this dream where I was in Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and I was... Christine Daae. cry and for some reason I brought my script on stage and climed up a ladder to a balcony that was for the show and all my lines were puking noises. cry Then all of a sudden my dream was watching the Phantom jump off this building with tons of other neon-lit buildings in the background with the song "How to Save a Life" in the background...  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff