Caroxia Cavern Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:45 pm
she pouted and looked away "With that attitude, nothing!" she said madly , she felt like she was becoming his maid like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
"Alright then, if you're gonna be that way, I'll just fry up that fish I got and you won't get an-y-thing!" He teased her, hopping up and heading for where his catch was stored. He did wonder how he planned to fry it in a a cave.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm
Akio gasped and looked at him "You got fish?! give me a bit and you will get pudding!" she said fast, hitting straight in his weakness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Durrahn laughed madly. "Is this pudding on fire?!" He turned with an accusatory look on his face.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 pm
She blinked and swallowed slowly "what if it does?" she asked carefully ,watching his face closely.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 pm
"It's just that I would assume it would painful, if nicely spicy, to eat fire," Durrahn replied, looking thoughtful for a moment before returning to his accusatory glare, "Are you saying that you did poison the pudding with fire?"

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 pm
She giggled and sticked her tongue out playfully "i guess you will never know.." she whispered and turned around, but then peeked back at him with a smirk "unless you will share this fish..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 am
Durrahn just raised an eyebrow. "Why would I want to test my luck like that? Besides, I doubt there are any fire-antidote-fruit around..." He walked away with his fish a bit.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:29 pm
she pouted and crossed her arms, he was too smart to trick for her. she looked at him and rubbed her hair "and what if i promise to give you pudding..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 am
"Then it will be poisoned with fire obviously. Honestly, I thought we'd been over this," He commented. HE began rustling about for any sticks for a fire.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:49 am
She sighed and sat back down in her place. crossing her hands still and pouting to herself.She didnt like the idea he was too smart for her tricks  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Durrahn ignored her pouting and built a small tepee out of the sticks he had found. Did he remember to have fire makin' stuff? He began rustling through his pockets for it.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 am
She looked at what he was doing curiously, hoping he wouldn't make the fire and will need her help  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 pm
Emptying out his pockets sent some coins falling to the ground along with a sheathed dagger and a leaf. Durrahn frowned picking it all up except for the leaf. After a couple of seconds, he traded one of his coins for the leaf and looked back at the girl. He frowned and turned away from her, refusing to ask her help.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 pm
She giggled quietly at his hopeless face expression "are you ok there?" she asked, not really showing she cared, more like proving he needs her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff