Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
He looked at her for a second. There was an eerie silence in the cave. "Why do you ask?" He asked, with an accusatory look.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:30 pm
Akio rubbed her arm "W.well.."she said slowly, really not sure what to tell him. "Just curious i guess.." she answered honestly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I'm happy now,isn't that all that matters?" He asked, forcing a smile onto his face and standing up. "Happy, sappy, dappy, mappy, nappy, crappy..."

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:35 pm
Akio blinked, he didnt seem so happy to her but understood she cant just talk about it all sudden "Okey then.." she said slowly  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 am
"So what's for breakfast, Akio?" He asked, "Or maybe Akky? Is that a good nickname? your name doesn't hold much nick name potential." He stood there, hand on his chin, pondering.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 am
She was about to tell him what's for breakfast , then gasped when she heard he called her 'Akky' "Hey hey hey!" she said madly "No nicknames ok?!" she pouted and crossed her hands.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:43 am
"Why not?" He asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. He enjoyed nicknames, even if his name was not the most accommodating for one.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:50 pm
Akio pouted "well.." she wasnt really sure why she didnt like it, it just felt childish and stupid for her.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:11 pm
"Well... what?" Durrahn asked, tilting his head in the opposite direction.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:40 pm
Akio crossed her arms and looked away while pouting "Nothing! just dont!" she said and peeked over him "Im not a little girl!"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:52 pm
"Neither am I, but I enjoy nicknames," He told her. Quite the contrary, he should have been an old man. Oddly enough, though, he did not show many signs of an elderly age.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:18 pm
Akio blinked "Its weird! and childish!" she pouted , she never liked to be threaten like little girl, and now that guys comes and says he enjoy childish things, it wasn't so normal for her.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm
"I don't believe it's either," Durrahn replied, "What makes your reality more real than mine?"

...that is all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 am
Akio blinked, she wasn't expecting this question. "N..nothing..i never said your reality isn't real.." she whispered with apologizing tone.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:23 pm
"Then don't just assume everything you believe is true, then. So what's for breakfast, Ak-ee-oh?" He replied putting obvious emphasis on pronouncing her entire name.

...that is all

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces