Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 am
Shino was happy that they could get their clothes back but not so happy about having to clean the entire headquarters. It just wasn't fair! Once he was at his door, he said. "Well, once I get changed I'll wait out here for you. Unless you want to come in of course." He chuckled a little at that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 am
She giggled and shook her head "i will go get my clothes!" she said and rushed over her room to change  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 am
Shino nodded and then went into his room. Thankfully, his room mate was out so he had the room to himself as he got dressed in his kimono. "Sheesh, cleaning this place is going to be so boring!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am
"shinnooo!!!" she yelled as finishing changing and rushing over his room happily "i got an idea!" she said with a big grin  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 am
Shino heard his sister down the hall and once she was in and told him that she had an idea, he knew it was trouble but he was willing to do anything to get out of cleaning duty. "Sure, what did you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 am
She grinned and stood proudly with her hands behind her back "why wont we turn this cleaning into a game??"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am
Tilting his head, he said. "A game? What kind of game?" This was certainly surprising for him. She usually had the escape attempts already planned out once the assignments were given.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:46 pm
She walked with him outside and showed him a bucket with water "look!" she said happily and used her hand slowly, forcing herself a bit and moving a bit from the water, making a shape of elephant from it "f..freeze it..! f..fast.!" she gasped  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:04 pm
Shino was surprised by the progress she made with her water manipulation but he couldn't be distracted by that. Freezing it quickly, he said. "What are we going to do with a frozen elephant?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:36 pm
She smirked and putted the elephant on the ground, letting it melt slowly "we will wash the floor with it~" she said happily "dare me to any shape!" she said , not wanting to say she was actually training on her powers to get to be strong like him  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:58 am
Shino gave it a little bit of thought before saying with a smile. "Okay, why don't you try making a bear?" He thought it would be fun to play around a little before getting serious about cleaning. He was a kid after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:15 am
"a.. bear.." she whispered and looked at the water, focusing in it. She tried her best as a little amount of water went up and changed her forms from a circle to something that looks a bit like a bear, but more like a dead bear  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas