Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
A Village Atop a Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 pm
Hoshi gasped as she heard Shino talk "w.what?!" she asked slowly and looked back, just so she can meet his glare.

"Well hello there.." he whispered madly "having fun..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:02 pm
He gulped a little bit and said. "Y-yes?"  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:07 pm
Naru faked a smile "oh..really..?" he asked slowly while stepping over them "why wont i take you to a better place.. we will have a lot of...." his eyes changed into a deep glare as he said "fun.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:45 pm
Shino gulped again and while they were still in the water, made their underwear melt away before he could see that they were wearing it. Standing up and covering his boyhood, he said. "I think our definitions of fun might..differ."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm
"Oh yea..?" he asked slowly "well.. we'll see about it..." he said with a smirk.

Hoshi shivered and got up slowly as well. She gasped as she noticed the ice was gone and hid behind her brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Shino nodded and then whispered back to her. "No need to get in more trouble than we are already in. Sorry for not warning you." Looking forward again, he said to Naru. "Are we going to be punished Master? You never told us we couldn't go to the river. At least, not that I can recall.."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 pm
Naru knew the kid was right , but he didnt ment to tell him so "there is something i need you do to.." he whispered with a smirk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:21 am
Gulping once more, he simply nodded and said. "Y-yes master."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 pm
"follow me you two.." he said and turned around, then started to walk off the other direction of the HQ.

Hoshi swallowed slowly and looked on Shino, "y..you first.." she said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 pm
Nodding to his sister, he lead the way as the two of them followed Naru to the HQ. Gulping, he hoped that not too many people were out to see them.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:33 pm
Naru stopped by the enter of the HQ "what i need you two to do is.." he whispered and dropped two aprons at them, and few cleaning helpers. "to clean the HQ... until it sparkle.." he whispered with a smirk, knowing it would take them a while  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 pm
"B-but the place is so dirty! And what about the rooms? I can't go into other peoples rooms, especially like this! Can't we do something else?" He really didn't like the thought of cleaning the entire place with only his sister to help. It would take all day!  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 pm
He smirked and shruggad "well i guess you can put your clothes back.. BUT.." he said and looked at them "i want this place to look all new and fresh!" he said slowly

Hoshi pouted and crossed her hands "but it will take days!!" she insisted.

"then what are you waiting for? the sooner you start the faster you will finish.." he said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:26 am
"Aww man. Well, at least we get our clothes back!" That was at least one good thing about this. Looking to his sister, he said with a smile. "Come on, let's get our clothes on and then we can get started!"  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:45 am
Se pouted and node "fine.." she whispered and followed him  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items