Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
A Village Atop a Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 pm
"Ah but how about now?" He grinned as the ice cracked in multiple areas, creating a spider web effect inside of the ice and keeping people from seeing through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 am
She gasped and pouted "that's not fair..!!" she said madly and crossed her arms together "i will tell the master!"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm
"Well he never said that I couldn't do this. You can probably do the same with your water ability if you tried. Oh, but that would only make it worse since people would see your peepee even clearer. Giving you ice clothes would probably be really cold on your body since you're not used to it huh?" He looked thoughtful as he tried to figure out a way to hide his sisters private place.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 am
She thought as well while crossing her hands "w..well! if you dont feel cold i wont feel cold!" she said surly, but her face gave up that she wasnt fully believing in it.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:45 am
"Well, lets see if you can handle this much." He raised his hand to her and then her waist would be covered by a small layer of ice. He chuckled a little as the ice magnified her peepee a little and then he cracked the inside, making it impossible to see through anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:46 am
She grinned while looking down "not as bad as i thought!" she said happily. It was a bit cold, but didnt bothered her much.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 am
He chuckled and said. "That's great! Now we have nothing to worry about!" Being cheerful now, he headed to the river and said. "At least here there's no worry about being seen by the common bandits." He said common bandits since Master knew this spot well and would likely come for them sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am
She node and giggled "can you imagine master's reaction when he find out we found a way to not be seen so naked?" she asked and twirled her tail.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 am
Laughing, he looked back and said. "Yeah, he'll probably be pretty mad and say something along the lines of 'Get those off right now or I'll make your punishment even worse' or something like that!" He chuckled and then jumped into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 am
She giggled and jumped into the water as well "you bet!" she said and splashed water at him  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 pm
Chuckling, he dropped under the water to avoid the splash and then he burst out of it, sending water in all directions. "Rawwr!" He pretended to be a monster.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:24 am
She giggled and acted like she was scared "oh please dont hurt me mister monster~" she said and bowed deeply.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 am
"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to tickle you!" With that he pounced on her and proceeded to tickle her sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:53 pm
She giggled as he said it and laughed loud as he did.

Naru walked over them slowly with a deep glare in his eyes  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 pm
Shino was the first to notice him glaring down at them. Gulping, he said. "H-hello master."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff