Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
A Village Atop a Mountain Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute-Forgoten-Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 pm
Descrption:The village has no name. But people from everywhere come here when in need, eighther of a home, help from sickness, or simply lost with no one to talk to. This village sits at the top of one of the tallest mountains in Attir, though it is not snowy or rainy. It hardly ever gets rain.There is more sand than grass. Yet it's not warm.

It's a poor village. Many people die in it. And every day more people join it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:29 pm
(The map is good, however some criticism: One, it needs to be brought up in the map ideas topic in this subforum. I'll accept it if the other mods will, so this won't be moved at least for now. Two, it needs to be better detailed. To know what I mean, click on the first page of just about any of the other areas. It might need to be edited, but that's it. Other than that, welcome and hope to see your character profile in the appropriate place ~_^)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 pm
((Interesting place. Just for future reference, you should run these ideas through the map ideas thread, and have it approved my a crew member.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:41 pm
oh, thx for telling me. im new to this guild so i didnt know. thankyou for telling me.
UkyoKuonji2004
(The map is good, however some criticism: One, it needs to be brought up in the map ideas topic in this subforum. I'll accept it if the other mods will, so this won't be moved at least for now. Two, it needs to be better detailed. To know what I mean, click on the first page of just about any of the other areas. It might need to be edited, but that's it. Other than that, welcome and hope to see your character profile in the appropriate place ~_^)

Cute-Forgoten-Soul

Cute-Forgoten-Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:56 pm
Kestria watched as another body was burried under the sand. Her thoughts traced to the day she came here.
~She walked to the gate doors, hungry and scared.
Three days ago she had watched her parents and young brother get killed in a raid.
In her pocket all she had was a photo of her family, and an instrument that her mother played every night.
She did not know what it was called, but it was something she knew~
But now she was 15.Kestria pulled out the instrument.
It was wooden, it stared with one tube where u played with ur mouth,
then it seppereted into two tubes where you covered the holes with your fingers.
The song she now played, was for the dying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:28 pm
She got up when her song ended, and wlaked home.
Her home was nothing besides a one floor building with a bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen.
"im tired of living here. but i dont realy have a choice do i?" she talked to herslef. "unless... i could just.... pack whatever i have and journey... where would i end up?" she didnt think anymore. she was ready to go.
she added anything that she could to a small sack. Her knife, instrument, family photo, bread, jug of water, and a small blanket.

(leaves to unknown world)  

Cute-Forgoten-Soul

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 pm
Hoshi was wandering around, she was hungry and tired. She desided to use what the bandits tought her to get food, she jumped on a tree and waited for someone to pass through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm
Shino walked down the trail hoping to get to the village soon. He hadn't eaten in awhile and he was starting to get fatigued as well. He would need food fast, otherwise he was going to collapse.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 pm
Hoshi noticed a neko walking by, she felt like she knew him for some reason but rushed to shake her head "Food.." she wishpered and jumped infront of him while taking out her fans "Give me everything you got and you wont get hurt!" she said madly, she remembered this is what the bandits used to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm
Shino jumped back and looked at the younger girl, thinking he had seen her from somewhere. He shook his head and concentrated as the air around them grew colder rapidly. This was his first defense around others, as people tended to hate the cold. His snow spirit came out of his kimono and growled at her. "Easy Gatchatara, she's not an enemy yet." Looking back to her he said. "I have no possessions other then my kimono and Gatchatara here. And I would die before I gave her up. You may have my clothes if you want though, there not as important."  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 pm
When Hoshi heared what the boy said she fell on her knees, "i cant believe it.." she wishpered as holding her stomach "how did master did it so well..?" she thought to herself and looked at the boy "I have no interest in your clothes.." she said and put her fans back in the kimono.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm
He looked at her and then sighed, returning the area to it's normal temperature. He frowned at her and said. "You really shouldn't steal you know. Only bad people rob and steal, like the ones that killed my parents.." He looked down sadly, and then continued walking to the village. Maybe he could beg for food there.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm
"But its my only way to survive.." Hoshi wishpered sadly, then looked back at the kid as he walked away "So we have the same destiny.." she told him and got up. she looked at the sky "What if i.." she thought to herself and rushed to shake her head "No no! i will survive!" she looked at the kid and followed him from distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm
Looking back at her he sighed and stopped, waiting for her to catch up. He didn't say anything, he simply stood there waiting for her.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items