Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat demon guild: third age

Back to Guilds

third incarnation of the cat demon guild. 

Reply Cat demon guild: third age
Kalloni Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:51 pm
"Eh? A little flashlight hurting it? Bah...it won't hurt to try," Vaten swished his tail around impatiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm
Zantis grinned, "Then you won't mind to turn into something that flies then shining it in his face?" She quickly dropped the shield after rolling the flashlight, turned on, towards Vaten's form. The girl turned around and brought out the afore mentioned gun and tried shooting at the creature to distract it. "Hurry up."  

Zebracorna

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:21 pm
"GAAH!!!" Vaten never expected Zantis to just suddenly drop the shield and pressure him into changing into something that flies. He changed into the first thing that came to mind, and it was that flying ferret. At least it had the back wings so he was able to grab and wrap his body around the flashlight while flying, and aimed the light right at the creature. Damn you Zantis! Damn you! he thought to himself while shuddering from embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:12 pm
Zantis chuckled for a moment at the shape-shifter's astonishment then her eyes flashed nervously as the shadow flew at her, obviously pissed because of the bullets... It didn't look like it hurt the thing.. but was that blood dripping from it? Once Vaten shined the light on it it screamed and shred apart... hopefully dead. Zantis looked for the shape-shifter in the air, and little worried about him.  

Zebracorna

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:10 pm
Once that was done, the first thing Vaten did was get down quickly, making a painful landing due to pulling his wings into his body on the way down. He lay there and cringed, the light from the flashlight still shining and aimed at Zantis' right leg, "Oww...that hurt. I hope you're happy..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:18 pm
Zantis frowned and picked up the little guy, "Thanks... I totally owe you now." She picked up the flashlight with her other hand and turned to continue walking, "As soon we find that treasure we'll get you some medical attention ok?"  

Zebracorna

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 am
Vaten squirmed and gave a low throaty growl as he was picked up, which was something that was much worse to him than any injuries he could receive. It always reminded him of being captured by soldiers around the area and usually was a heavy blow to his pride, so he was greatly tempted to just hop off and continue walking as he did earlier. "That's if we make it out of here alive," Vaten rolled his small beady eyes around, figuring that there was most likely going to be an army of the shadow creatures waiting up ahead. He just assumed the worst.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:23 pm
Zantis shrugged, "Heh... I don't think so. There wasn't even supposed to be that dude around, at least we have a flash-" Her mouth stopped working immediately as she saw what she'd been looking for. At the end of the walkway there sat two small chests. Not exactly easy, but possible to carry for one person. "One contains what you may have as your share.. I'm sure you'll like it. But I want the one with the blue trappings.." As she spoke she put Vaten down gently.  

Zebracorna

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 am
Vaten transformed back, eyeing the treasure skeptically seeing as how the items were conveniently placed into two chests, "Well then let's grab the things and get out of here ASAP."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 am
Tezu
Vaten transformed back, eyeing the treasure skeptically seeing as how the items were conveniently placed into two chests, "Well then let's grab the things and get out of here ASAP."

(Isn't it just convient? razz )

She went over and grabbed her own, excited over what was inside. Gold and other treasures would be in his, what a typical male would want, "Exactly. Let's move.. knowing the luck we've been having a giant boulder will start rolling towards us..." Zantis chuckled at the attempt at humor and waited for Vaten to get his.  

Zebracorna

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Vaten's eyes went wide, then he glared at Zantis for making him more paranoid about the place than he already was. He quickly swept the chest off the floor and carried it with his good arm while the other helped to balance it, "If that happens I'm going to seriously hurt you if we get back outside alive, beatch."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 pm
Zantis smirked, "I doubt it. That shadow thing wasn't even supposed to be here. And hurting me wouldn't do you any good if you were roadkill... In this case, boulder kill. Seriously though, lighten up." Despite being attacked she was chipper, mainly because she'd found it.

Soon they were outside and the portal had closed. Nothing happened at all, "See. Fine." She sat down on a nearby rock and opened her chest to reveal a multitude of books and tomes. "Yes!"  

Zebracorna

Cat demon guild: third age

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces