Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Masokitten-IG

Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:17 am
Ra hops the counter, as it didn't seem manned anyhow, and pours a Jack and a tall glass of Pepsi. Walking around the bar, she slides it to Morrigan with a smile, "There ya' go. Ought do yeah for a bit." The girl winked before, once again hopping the bar.

She sat with her feet dangling from it and looked at Violette. "I don't know either," she commented at the absense of the bartender. Shrugging she leaned back a bit, "I guess I'm all we got right now, drink?"

violette cielle

Morrigan Skylar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 am
Violette watched as a girl appeared out of thin air it seemed and hopped over the bar. She mixed a drink for another patron, then looked at Violette.

"I'll have a whiskey, neat," she said to the girl, looking around for a secluded corner where she could sit unnoticed....  

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

Metal kitty kat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 am
Kitty walks into the bar feeling very shy and looks for someone that she knows. She walks around and bumps into someone.

*Opps I'm very sorry*.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:31 pm
Metal kitty kat
Kitty walks into the bar feeling very shy and looks for someone that she knows. She walks around and bumps into someone.

*Opps I'm very sorry*.

Joy stabilizes the tray in her hand, smiling. "You're fine. Are you ok? Can I get you something?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 am
Joy hums a merry tune while cleaning up a bit, keeping an eye out for customers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:36 pm
Glances hopefully at the empty doorway, hoping for a customer or two.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 pm
*waves to Joy*
Ely smiles.
"Even though I've been here for a while, this is my first time here!~"

Kae Jhylaes

Friendsss~
Shujitsun

Shuuu~
Artistic Wizard

Get over here~

Hey Shu and Wiz!
I dunno where else to find both of you in the same place, and you guys are ignoring mah status update XD
Ehehe. Sorry Joy <3
AKA: Ely is an impatient person XD

So yeah. Howling Stormwolf is making this christmas charity and she asked if i could call you two (actually just Gan and Shu, but Wiz you rock, so imma drag you into this weird thing XD) and help mod it?
If you agree, i'll tell her and blahblahblah
I SHOULD HAVE JUST PMed YOU TWO BUT THE I'D HAVE TO TYPE THIS THING ALL OVER AGIN SO YEAH. Deal with it.
Gan already agreed, so come join!
I mean, what could go wrong?
(With me there? Everything xD)

BTW Wiz?
You dunno Howl. She's awesome, so everything should be coolio XD

And Shu-kun...I think i forced you to talk to Howl so everything good XD

And just because i can:

Gandering Fool

Howling Stormwolf

Err.
Or maybe I can't?

I AM SO SORRY JOY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING gonk

Thank you for putting up with me for so long *bows*

She grabs the three people listed above and pulls them to the bar.
"Hey Joy, mind if you get us some drinks?" heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:46 pm
*walks into the bar hoping to make new friends*

*checks attire and smells breath*

"God, I need some mint. I wonder if anyone in the bar would have some~"  

Soul_II_Rizer

Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 am
Elyralith

"Oh hi Ely!" he chuckled, hurrying in after her.

// I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THE STATUS UPDATES gonk
But yes I can mod :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 am
Shujitsun

YES! *fistbump* I'll tell howl~ thanks shu-kunnn emotion_kirakira
"Haha, glad to see that you didn't lose a few body parts on your way in!"
Ely laughs and then stares pointedly at the random guy sitting a few seats away.
Soul_II_Rizer

She fished around in her pockets (because Ely is way too awesome to have something like a purse. emotion_awesome )
"You wanted some mints, yeah? Here!~"
*tosses pack of mints*  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:04 pm
Blueshift wandered in, occasionally checking her phone.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:48 pm
                Gan found herself, somehow or another, whisked away from her small and quiet corner of Gaia, something that seemed to be happening rather frequently as of late, and right into the randomness that is brought upon her by none other than her ever overly enthusiastic friend, Elyralith.

"Oi!" Gan exclaimed in surprised and feeling slightly annoyed at the suddenness of it all. The cold December air that greeted her only made her mood fouler. She wasn't exactly dressed for the weather. "I was just about to do something! You can't just go about dragging people about like this, ya know." Apparently, her word all but fell upon deaf ears however as she was promptly pulled through a set of doors into an unknown building.

Ugh. Whatever, she then thought, now feeling more exasperated than annoyed. She was use to Ely's antics after all and could not help but simply sigh and accept her fate. Beside, it was just too hard to actually stay mad or annoyed with Ely. Her happy and random nature was just to damn infectious. Thankful for the warmth of the room, she quickly glanced about her surroundings to find her setting now changed to that of a... bar? Gan had never been to this corner of the NSTG before but she soon recognize the place as being 'The Bar', a local hangout for the people in the area. Gan remember that she had made plans on coming here at least once but her busy schedule has been keeping pretty occupied as of late. Well, now here she was. Better late than never, right?

"Hey Joy, mind if you get us some drinks?" came Ely's word and Gan looked up to see the familiar and smiling face of Joy, someone she hadn't seen in quite some time. To think that she worked here of all places. Oh the wonders. Then again, it wasn't all that surprising really. Turning slightly to jab playfully at Ely's side just to show her that she was still slightly peeve at being dragged here against her will, Gan tossed a smile at Joy as she sat herself down on the bar stool in front of the woman.

Pulling off her glasses and setting them atop her head, she ordered, "Gin and tonic for me, please."

OOC; I seriously tried to make this a simple post!! I did! But the role-player in me said... NO! /insert rage face

Elyralith
                JoyRose

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 pm
Blueshift Babybat

Ely watches as the girl eyeing her phone walks in.
'I wanna....take her phone...no. Resist itttt.'

Gandering Fool

OOC: i do not whisk you away! I just.....quotenap you?
Ahaha, thanks for agreeing to mod!

Ely squirmed away from Gan's poking elbow, before a better idea popped into her head.
An evil glint made it's way onto her face.
"Oh Gan~~"
Kufufu~
That was the only warning that Gan got before Ely started to nom oh her elbow.
I mean. gan's elbow, you know? Not Ely's. Ely can't reach her own elbow emo  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:56 pm
Blueshift's ears twitched as a notification popped up. Her email had gotten through - she'd gotten the job she wanted. Now that she had a steady income, she could finally get to work on making her cosplay outfits! Quietly, she slipped her drink order across the bar. Just a coke.

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games