Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 am
A girl with dirty blonde hair walked in, her nose buried in a very old looking book. A small dog walked by her side as she made her way to the front. She slid a piece of paper across the bar, which read:

Just a Mountain Dew and some fries, please. I'm a bit busy, so forgive me if I don't talk much.

Along with it was the money to pay for the order.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:22 am
Chai sauntered in, ordering a simple caramel macchiato liberally spiked with vanilla rum. She sat down at a corner table, stirring the foamy drink with a vanilla pocky stick.  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm
Sarek The Vulcan
"It's an antique hand carved Mahogany Chippendale desk and I'm renovating my study room in the Vulcan embassy", Sarek replied.

"Feel free to join me for a slice of cheesecake and pour yourself a glass of your favorite beverage too. Don't worry about paying to prevent a shortchange in the shop till. It's my treat", he handed JoyRose a $100.00 bill. "Please keep the change as a tip", Sarek grinned.

User Image"Ooh! Thank you!" JoyRose squealed with delight as she tucked the tip safely away. "And the cheesecake is ready now. Here you are, and a slice for me. Hmmm, beverage ... amaretto I think! Thanks!"
She pours a glass, makes sure Sarek's glass is full, and enjoys the dessert. "So you are renovating your study. Sounds like it's becoming a lovely haven."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm
Kez Mani
A girl with dirty blonde hair walked in, her nose buried in a very old looking book. A small dog walked by her side as she made her way to the front. She slid a piece of paper across the bar, which read:

Just a Mountain Dew and some fries, please. I'm a bit busy, so forgive me if I don't talk much.

Along with it was the money to pay for the order.

User Image
JoyRose read the note and filled the order, careful not to interrupt the girl for a time. She did eye the dog to be sure it was a happy puppy but did not touch it for fear it was a service dog and she didn't want to interfere with it's "job."

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 pm
Madam Chai
Chai sauntered in, ordering a simple caramel macchiato liberally spiked with vanilla rum. She sat down at a corner table, stirring the foamy drink with a vanilla pocky stick.

User Image
JoyRose brought her the drink. "Anything else?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:28 pm
The girl sipped her Mountain Dew while flipping through the book. The pages were brittle and there were obvious burn marks on it. Her dog, meanwhile, had found his way onto the counter and she was feeding him the occasional fry.  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 pm
Kez Mani
The girl sipped her Mountain Dew while flipping through the book. The pages were brittle and there were obvious burn marks on it. Her dog, meanwhile, had found his way onto the counter and she was feeding him the occasional fry.

JoyRose gently moved the dog to a chair, giving him a treat as she did so. "What's his name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 am
JoyRose
Kez Mani

JoyRose gently moved the dog to a chair, giving him a treat as she did so. "What's his name?"

The girl looked up and smiled. "His name is Fritz." She said while gently closing the book.  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Kez Mani
JoyRose
Kez Mani

The girl looked up and smiled. "His name is Fritz." She said while gently closing the book.

"Hello, Fritz!" JoyRose scratched him behind his ears after letting him smell her hand. "Would he like a bone?" JoyRose asked Kez Mani.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm
JoyRose
Kez Mani
JoyRose
Kez Mani

"Hello, Fritz!" JoyRose scratched him behind his ears after letting him smell her hand. "Would he like a bone?" JoyRose asked Kez Mani.

"Oh, of course. He likes chewing on things. It relieves his boredom." she said while stroking his head. "Although... he shreds things sometimes. And he knows it's bad too."  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:51 pm
Kez Mani
JoyRose
Kez Mani
JoyRose
Kez Mani

"Oh, of course. He likes chewing on things. It relieves his boredom." she said while stroking his head. "Although... he shreds things sometimes. And he knows it's bad too."

JoyRose smiled indulgently at the dog, then reached behind the bar for a bone from the steak she was broiling for dinner. "Here you go, boy. Now you won't have t shred anything you shouldn't."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 am
User Image
A small sound escapes from the shadows behind JoyRose as the guilds feline member sneaks up on her. Slinking around the shadows of the bar the felines tail twitches with excitement as she gets closer to her prey. Closing in fast she pounces into the air and lands in front of JoyRose "RAWR" she says as she playfully swipes her claws in the air near JoyRose.

"Can I get a glass of milk please" she asks as she sits on a nearby bar stool smiling at the other customers in the bar.
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Masokitten-IG

Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:56 am
Ra, the girl of ever slightly changing appearance walked into the bar wearing her team colors, little blue details riddling her person. She quietly walked around the bar. This place was dead. Deader than dead. It was as though no one had been in here in days.

Curiously, she leaned over the counter and glanced towards the side door.

"Hello?, she called, tapping her fingers lightly on the counter. The door said it was open....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:05 am
Morrigan walks in & orders a Jack straight up with a side of Pepsi, then looks around & slowly makes her way to the back corner of the bar, where she sits with her back to the wall so she can sit back & watch barely even being noticed...
I'm not really much at RPing  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 pm
As Violette stepped into the bar, a myriad of aromas wafted her way. Humans, animals, and some scents she couldn't even place. She ventured slowly towards the bar and looked around for the bar keep, but no one was there....  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games