Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:21 am
User Image
I dunno they just have a twang about the way they write lol

The feline barkeeper bites into her burger she made "mm battered burger" she moans in pleasure.
Shhh! The voices in my head are arguing againUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 am
I slowly enter the bar to see if anyone is around.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:01 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper waves over to Victoria as she enters the bar. Swallowing the mouthfull of burger she says "Hey hun - need anything?"
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

Kiwi nods her head in agreement then looks down to avoid awkwardness. What to talk about now... she smiles to herself before realizing how weird that is and tries to hold it back.
She watches as a lady in an elegant blue stroll in. "I fancy that hat" she says to her.

Returning back to the feline barkeeper she conjures up a random conversation. "So.... do you like the Hunger Games? If not, are there any books you enjoy and/or any movies you're really looking forward to?"

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image
The feline turns to her friend "I saw the Hunger Games movie but haven't had a chance at the books yet. I enjoy Sci Fi/ Fantasy books mostly about vampires ( NOT TWILIGHT! ) witches, werewolves, magic etc"

Thinking for a moment before continuing "Hmm movies...I saw Oblivion recently, I really want to see the next Star Trek Movie, Iron Man 3 and the new Wolverine Movie thats coming out. I'm a total sucker for Disney movies and animated movies so I usually watch any and all that come out. I am literally foaming at the mouth as Despicable Me 2 comes out in June I think it is so looking forward to that" the felines eyes shine as she thinks back to movies and books she has enjoyed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

Kiwi lights up at the conversation, clearly enjoying talking about entertainment. "Ah well these aren't books, but I believe there is The Vampire Diaries, Beautiful Creatures, and Teen Wolf currently popular in relation to vampires, witches, and werewolves" she says with a smile. "Fan of any of those? I don't watch any of those I just listed except Vampire Diaries, but I've heard of the rest. As for magic, I enjoy Harry Potter movies, but I've never read any of the books.... sweatdrop Is that bad? xP. Although before the last movie came out I picked up Deathly Hallows, but never got to finishing it." Kiwi's leg start to bounce, both out of habit and excitement. "Back to books, there are a few movies coming out for popular YA books. Ever since Hunger Games I've been feeling inclined to read more YA books, and the upcoming movies make it a little more interesting. Slightly intrigued by one called Mortal Instruments and debating whether to read it over the summer."

Speaking with a more animated tone then the previous conversations, she continues, " Ooooh Iron Man 3 and Wolverine! I love superhero movies. Gahhhhh." She squeals for a moment, like a fangirl would. "And no worries, I love animated and Disney movies too. Not ashamed one bit. They're fantastic story lines and they're very feel good. I just recently watched Rise of the Guardians, Wreck-It-Ralph, and Brave. So good!"

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 am
User Image
emotion_jawdrop You HAVE to read the Mortal Instruments series! Its sooo good! I'm currently reading Light by Micheal Grant and also The Last Dragon Chronicles xd If your into vampirey witchey werelfy books you should read the Kitty Norville series by Carrie Vaughn and the ChicagoLand Vampires series by Chloe Neill =D

I love Rise of the Guardians! Its such a good movie emotion_yatta

As for superhero movies did you see Avengers? It was soo good emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 am
ancantsia
User Image
"I wiki'd it a couple days ago. They have like 6 books in the regular series (1 in the making?), 3 in the prequel, and 3 more in the making for the sequel. Thats 12 books LOL.
Light? The thing they've been advertising all over Gaia haha! xD.

Rise of the Guardians! <3 JACK FROSTTTTTT <33333 Never did this before, but after the movie I decided to go to deviant art to look through fan art haha. Then I saw this one thing where someone made like a widget almost where Jack Frost (chibi form) runs all over your screen and multiplies every like 20 min. SO CUTE.

Yeah I saw the Avengers... twice (not in theaters though) emotion_awesome Who did you like most in the movie?"
[

((Sorry if you got multiple notifications from my editing sweatdrop ))

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 am
User Image
Kyuui Kiwi

I know its alot of books but there sooo good xd

In the Avengers movie I loved Thor but that part where Loki is all like "You cant touch me" and Hulk is all like "Hulk Smash" *smack smack smack* I nearly died laughing rofl

No worries about the notices it doesn't bother me biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:47 am
ancantsia
User Image

"The cast dynamics in Avengers were great. I feel like they were all just good friends which made it so much better and authentic. Iron Man and the Hulk were fantastic together and the humor was great. Love watching bloopers of them <3

This wasn't a funny scene, but I loved the part where Black Widow tells like a sob story, and Loki feels so powerful, and then she turns it against him :]

Have you scene the credit scene clip? Where they're all eating? I watched it so many times and die laughing each time lol.

As for Mortal Instruments, how exactly are you supposed to read them? Mortal Instruments, then the Infernal Devices series? Because none of them are even complete."

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image
Read the Mortal Instruments first - they were published first then just go from there lol

I'm spoiled for choice at the moment as I have a ton of books on my KIndle just itching to be read =P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:07 am
User Image

"Well, can't really do much until after May 10th... last exam! Then maybe after I can get around to doing all the things I say 'I'll do it this summer' haha. But I never actually get around to those things most of the time..."

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image
emotion_zzz

The feline barkeeper Sleeps curled on top of the bar eith her tail twitching in her dreams.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:19 pm
After wandering around aimlessly for several hours, Saya finally came across a bar. Voices could be heard from inside, along with the strains of openhearted music. Curiosity and thirst overcoming her, she entered the bar and headed straight to the counter.

"Excuse me...?" Her voice was tentative. "Can I have some water please?"  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image
The barkeeper wakes up to a shy voice asking for some water.

"Of course hun" she replies as she hops off of the bar and fills a glass with cold water. "Here ya go hun" she says with a smile.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games