Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vietnamese Pride Guild

Back to Guilds

Ya need a place to hang out and have fun? Here's the perfect place! We welcome ANYONE and EVERYONE!. Come hang with us! 

Tags: Vietnam, Pride, Viet Pride, Vietnamese, Asian 

Reply » Main «
Problem Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u hate it when others people said that ur different?
  yeah!
  not really
  i don't care!
View Results

XxDreamerr-LovexX

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:25 pm
Do you hate it when Americans and other people who point at you and say your different? question  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Yes, because they make fun of people just because they are different from anyone else. It happens to me and my friends several times.  

Heart_Monkey
Crew

Liberal Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100

Buh bi peoples
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:04 pm
I know. Everyone is different. Nobody is the same. They just say that we are different, but they do not think about themselves. They never think of how it hurts when someone is going to say that they are different. People at my school always say that I am Chinese, but I am Vietnamese.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:39 pm
People just assume that any asians are chinese. Which are offensive to people's feelings.  

Heart_Monkey
Crew

Liberal Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100

Max S Clasherz
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm
yeah some ppl just think we azn r all Chinese when ever im at a new skool i always get fustraded trying to tell ppl im NOT chinese  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm
XxaznvietgrlxX
I know. Everyone is different. Nobody is the same. They just say that we are different, but they do not think about themselves. They never think of how it hurts when someone is going to say that they are different. People at my school always say that I am Chinese, but I am Vietnamese.

They never think of our feelings! cry  

XxDreamerr-LovexX

Buh bi peoples
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:24 pm
Heart_Monkey
People just assume that any asians are chinese. Which are offensive to people's feelings.

Yea. It always happen to me and my friend. He's half Tentease[I dont know how to spell that] and Vietnamese. But they keep calling us Chinese.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:50 pm
People sometimes make fun of vietnamese people.... and they just dont care... and they're all like "Im just kidding you know"... Everything is "just kidding" which gets annoying.....
And also when i was little... like 7 or 8 years old... people thought i was korean emo

x N y a p p y L o l l i
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

MuSiCaL AzN

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:58 pm
I get use to ppl saying I weird or different and guess wat I say to them "Like I care I like being different than being the same as everyone else"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm
I remember....... My friend told me this......
Ok.. Her sister was all like "What kind of name is Nhu?"
(cause my name is Nhu and my friend told her sis and her sis was talking to her viet. bf about it.)
And my BFF said "HEY UR BEING RACES AND REALLY MEAN >.< scream !!!"
And her sis was like "UR face is races...." O____O......

ANd another time... my friend told me that her sis was saying that i was ugly because im viet. >____<

x N y a p p y L o l l i
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ElmoDoesWeed

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:32 pm
hm, yeah. but i also hate it (completely) when other people just talk to you with these ching-chong (no offense) words like they know that's our language (even though i don't speak vietnamese very well) it annoys me  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:20 pm
stare My classmates usually assume that I'm Korean cuz I hang out with a few of them. Nobody usually asks, "Are you Vietnamese?" unless they are Vietnamese, too (based in my opinion.) I really don't care if I'm different than others. confused I'm Asian; so what?  

Vanilla Avalanche

iMalfunction

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:37 pm
I'm American. I can be cool now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm
no one says imm different they just say stuff like '' your weird'' or ''ur not viet, you look chinese''  

Viet Azn Nguyen

Xx_Yui-chan_xX

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:25 am
Yes,that action's mean they're not respect us. stare  
» Main «

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff