Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Slightly addicted...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silfy_Steller

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:55 pm
Uhr, this is a tad embarrassing...

I've recently gotten better at raising energy. It takes about 20 minutes in a crowded place...which seeing how I'm in high school....yeah

But when I get my energy finaly focused and nearly peak, I feel...well i feel "godlike" and it's just wonderfull.

But thats it, I have no use for it, I just saver the feeling...is it unhealthy to raise energy and just do nothing with it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:02 pm
Only if you're with people who are sensitive to energy. I am, so I don't raise energy (the magic kind). Usually I can't even stand under a lamp with 3+ bulbs or use a hair dryer, it takes too much energy (the normal electric kind) because I almost puke. But if it's not messing with anyone, I don't see a problem but if I missed something then someone please tell me. I'm out of it today xp  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

xXrainbowrazorsXx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 am
I am sensitive to energy but i just block it out as best i can(wich can be hard sometimes)

If it makes you feel good and don't harm any one else then do it!! i just push caution if you raise too much energy you may feel sick, one way of shedding exess energy is pushing you palms to the earth.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games