38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:49 pm
The Masquerade

User Image

The annual Masquerade...once more is taking place at Mansion as usual. The Masquerade is the event of the year. Only the elite, the most affluent and powerful members of society get invites to this event. Just fifty people get invited each year. This year however Lord Murdock has left his daughter in charge of planning this year's Masquerade.

Lila's went all out this year. Ice sculptures, chocolate fountains, actual horse drawn carriages. The one major difference at this year's event is the guests will be permitted to spend the night at the mansion, and this year's guests are all bachelors and bachelorettes under 30.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image
A dark someone has managed to get their hands on a invitation. This someone...is dangerous. International thief, wanted for questioning in several murders of a few well off and known people.

Why has this person come here? No one is sure. All that Lila knows is this person is among the guests. Milling about under a mask. Dressed to impressed and probably armed with both malicious intent and a deadly weapon.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

[color=indigo][i]Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
History:[/i][/color]

Gaia Username: LetTheBloodRunRed
Character Name: Lila Delamere
Sex: Female
Personality: Wild, passionate, quirky, ditsy at times, along with playful when the mood strikes her. Dreamer, adventurous.
History: Lila grew up in a household of males for the most part. She had a new Mother every few years or so. She has four half brothers. Two older, one younger and yet another half brother on the way. They all have the same Father and different Mothers.

Her Father is architect. He has designed and built many elaborate homes for some of the world's riches people. Her Mother is deceased. SHe died when Lila was six.
Gown
Mask

Gaia Username: Dandoire_Latilla_III
Character Name: Benvolio "Ben" Albert Remilissid
Sex: Male
Personality: Devious, fun, and very proud. Ben tends to have a more inviting demeanor than most males of his class and age. He can be very hard to look down upon for he usually gives off a strong and proud aura, or he may just humiliate himself trying to say something witty. Hes actually an easy person to talk to and be around.
History: The Remilissids get all their wealth and fame from their ancient bank, the Remilissid bank. All the male line of the family has been bankers since anyone can remember. The Remilissid being a very big bank, with lords and dukes as the people who established it (therefor being Ben's ancestors), the Remilissids are considered nothing short of aristocracy. Sir Henry Remilissid, the late owner and Benvolio's father, died a half and a year ago, leaving the bank to his oldest son. Ben has three younger sisters, all of whom are still single, and a mother who has no profession.
Though Ben had a reputation with girls when he was younger, it hasn't yet affected his life seriously.

Gaia Username: korinzu
Character Name: Mark La'Crosse
Sex: male
Personality: daring, impulsive, kind, a little hot headed, but normally patient. always enjoy's a good laugh
History: starting out life as a spoiled rich kid, Mark was the perfect example of, until his uncle took him out onto the streets and made him live there a year. where, he learned to apprecte what he has and found his gift for music.
Mask]

Gaia Username: Pizzasage
Character Name: Sir Gregory Morgan
Sex: M
Personality: Rather more direct and straightforward than is usual for a member of the upper class.
History: Sir Morgan (Please... call me Greg) is much more at home at some obscure corner of the Earth than he is in the circles of high society, and unfortunately, it shows. His family was well off, but not exactly upper crust... until his most recent voyage into the South Pacific, to an island that virtually nobody has ever even heard of... And upon his return, an audience with the Queen herself, and a Knighthood. And a fortune in assets... and an indelible entry into the rumor mill of the High and Mighty. All for 'Unspecified services to the Crown.' He seems to be handling it rather well, in that he hasn't caused any major disasters since he's been back. But he's been making the rounds. All that's left now, is the premier event of the year: the Masquerade Ball.

picture
mask

Gaia Username: x-Lady_Vixen-x
Character Name: The Princess Kagamine
Sex: Female
Personality: She's a mini Antoinette. She believes, by right, everything is hers. And if her people can't afford to pay the taxes to feed her...well...they can just wash her clothes...But she has a loving bond with her look alike servent Ren; her twin brother, who makes sure the Princess is taken care of...at ANY cost.
History: She and her brother were seperated by birth. She to be the Princess and he to be her servent. But both seemed to be happy with the arrangement, as long as they were near each other. By and by, she grew wild with her power, taxing people to death, making the palace around her lavish with everything she could afford. But lately there's been a stir in her country. And what better way to escape than leaving the country, for a royal invitation for a cute little party?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Send me all profiles.
-Keep things within the bounds Gaia has set out.
-Have fun!
-I will add more rules if necessary, so don't make it necessary!

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image
This is intended to be a murder mystery type RP! So I want to keep the murderer secret! If you want your character to be the murderer PM your profile to me with the subject "Bloody Murder". If you wish to be a normal guest simply send your profile with the subject "R.S.V.P. No clue will be given as to who the murder is, I want it to be a surprise. Also, a warning...ALL CHARACTERS can and may be killed without warning! That includes my character!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image
Reserved

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm
User Image
Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image

Lila was standing out on one of the balconies. Breathing in the fresh cool early evening air. Her guests were arriving. She stared out at the arriving carriages. She had rented twenty-five horse drawn carriages. Gorgeous ones with large pure white horses leading them. They had cost a small fortune but she really like them. She felt they completed the fairy tale feel of the night.

She knew their unwanted guests would be here tonight. She had received the cryptic note. She had no idea when this person would be arriving, or why. She of course could guess why though. Money....and a new victim.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

pizzasage

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:50 am
Gregory (he hated the title...) bumped along in his carriage... Really, it wasn't that bumpy, but Sir Morgan was used to much rougher rides, and he naturally adjusted everything up a few notches to compensate.

His stiff evening suit and jacket made him more than a little restless, but he had to admit, it was better suited to the heavy air of the cool English evening than what he was used to wearing. As the Mansion came into view, his eyebrows raised slightly. "Good God," he muttered, "Does somebody actually live there?"

Before he knew it, he had his answer. In fact, he stood in the foyer of the great house itself, being announced...

"Sir Gregory Morgan," sounded the voice of a middle-aged man in immaculate dress and a sash, whose function was not entirely understood by his guest. Is he the butler? Greg wondered, or some kind of hired help specially engaged for the night? His eyes wandered around the opulent decorations for a moment. This is not my element...

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:19 pm
User Image

Lila had re-entered her posh home quite sometime ago. Guests had been trickling in already. Currently she was engaged in the most mind numbing conversation when the latest guest arrived. Finally! A reason to politely escape.

She excused herself and claimed hostess duties. She gave them an apologetic smile and was on her way. Mentally singing happily. She had escaped another boring discussion of the various properties Sir Snob owned.

She stood before a 'Sir Gregory Morgan'. She extended a hand to him. "How do you do? So pleased that you could make it Sir Morgan.".

Thisba Liadon
Captain

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:33 pm
User ImageRiding on his chestnut bay gelding, Mark, rising musician of the la'crosse family, came to the front where he was taken inside and his horse stabled. "Nice mansion."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:58 am
(( Alright! Back!! Hmm... I need to remedy the lack of pic for Sir Gregory Morgan. ))

The rustle of the hostess's dress announced her presence before her voice did. When she offered her hand, his mind blanked for a moment. That means something... he thought. I'm supposed to do something here. A heartbeat later, his almost-forgotten upbringing in manners came flooding back. He took the offered hand lightly and bowed, inclining his head down and at an angle. "Lady Delamere," he replied. He had managed to veto the notion of kissing her hand at the last moment. That's how you greet a married woman, he recalled with some slight frustration. I don't remember unmarried women offering their hands when I was growing up... Just how far behind the times am I? Why are society's rules so bloody complicated?!?

"I am glad to be back in the mother country, thank you," he continued, taking a step back to a less familiar distance. "And I am delighted to be in attendance. It seemed unpardonable to decline. An invitation to the annual masquerade ball was an unexpected honor."

pizzasage

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces