role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
The Council[Vampire RP, Spaces CLOSED!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like better, Vampires or Lycans?
  Vampires!
  Lycans!
View Results

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:49 pm
Welcome! This is a long term RP. I would really appreciate if you posted regularly. Also if you observed Gaia's rules. I do not wished to be banned! If your going to be away a while, or unable to post a PM would be nice. We can either write you out of the story for the time being or for good. If you want to quit. Same deal. I think this is all for now....Happy posting!

1] Welcome/Rules
2] Story
3] Profiles
4] Vampire Code
5] Misc.
6] Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:52 pm
"But though Adam's lips said Eve, his soul always echoed Lilith."

Seven Vampires had walked the Earth since nearly the dawn of time. They call themselves ‘The Council’. These six Vampires are the children of Lilith and one of her Demon lovers. Therefore they are Human in appearance but have the appetite of a Demon. Fresh blood. They must have it. It does not matter where it comes from, only that it is fresh blood. These six are inhumanly fast, strong, and seem to be immortal. They do not age, their wounds heal and they have banished from the sunlight. A Curse put on them by God himself. These….monsters. Creatures of evil. They spend their lives preying on the children of Adam and Eve.

‘The Council’ is governed by a strict set of rules. Rules their Mother and they put in place. However after years of being governed by these rules….some among them are beginning to think there is need for a change. The one companion till death rule is silly some would say. So many rules for what are essentially Gods! How silly!

Throughout their lives these beings have traveled the world.Watched history unfold, been apart of history. They sometimes come together to live. Sometimes they live apart. Each Vampire has his or her own personality, likes, dislikes and story. However the Council has come together. At the command of their 'leader'. (One of the siblings who feel they are in charge when Mother is not around.)

Note: The storyline has a religion basis. Not sure who here is familiar with the story of Lilith. However that is the story I am using. Um....all the vampires are 'related'. In the way the Greek Gods were. Only....these vampires can not procreate. (So it is okay if their is romance between them. They can not procreate and do not have to worry about the genetic issues. What God does?!)Also! I am saying they are not actual undead creatures. But beings like humans. They breathe, bleed, have beating hearts....it is simply they are immortal. They do not age. They are not susceptible to human sickness.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 pm
'If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day.'

[color=crimson]Name:
Sex:
Sexual Preference:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Miscellaneous:[/color]

Female 1
Name: Lila (Prounounced LYE-la)
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Bi (She is one who does not care. It is about beauty with her. Though she does seem to like men more.)
Personality: Quiet, playful, can be a bit cold and even ruthless at times. Generally she is a kitten though. Wanting nothing more then to hunt, cuddle and rest. She is quite ditsy and lustful. A seductress. She loves to play mind games.
Appearance: Lila
History: Lila, she can be heartless and quite vindictive. She once kept a human lover much to the dismay of the others. He was her lover and allowed her to feed from him when she wanted. However she found him cheating on him. In her jealous rage she killed the other woman and her lover. Then she went and massacred his entire clan. A group of gypsy. They are the ones who Cursed poor Lila. She is a Seer because the young man’s grandmother wanted Lila to feel.

To feel the suffering of others and know what it was to die. So Lila can experience death but does not die. She merely experiences the pain they are feelings. This is not for everyone. It happens at random. When it does it is often enough to force her to lay down for a few hours.
Miscellaneous: She is a bit of a Seer. Though she finds it to be a pain. She calls it her Curse. Only because she often experiences the pain experienced in the vision she is often seeing. Only since she is a vampire she heals and does not die. Though it is very intense and painful for her. She is often considered to be a bit unstable because of her gift. It plays games with her mind and mood. Sometimes the others call her Envy. Or Lust. Those are the two deadly sins she seems to be most associated with. Pride is another one popular with Miss Lila.

Female 2

Female 3
Name: Desire
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality: She is most gentle and romantic of the Six, and for this they're often repelled by her...almost motherly love for these...HUMANS. She often feels guilty when she has to feed, and more than once, the other five have punished her for fasting. But when she is forced to go out and hunt, Desire makes sure her 'victims' are as comfortable as can be and tries to make the process painless.
Appearance: Desire
History: Her favorite times were in the Victorian Era. There, Desire grew into life of the Old Rich, and donated much of her 'inheritance' to the "St. Michael Orphanage". However, when she was betrayed by one of her servants about her 'curse', she died a most painful death of burning at the stake.

However, she rose again, and sadly said goodbye to the life...and Era...she once grew to love...though her orphanage and wealth still stands...

Miscellaneous: Her favorite pastimes are reading and growing roses..though she also has time for sewing. Desire, however, has a fear of wolves...

Male 1
Name: Benjamin
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Depends...how drunk is he?
Personality: Sly, cocky, friendly and warm and charming towards humans at first, but then he turns around and can be the coldest creature (or one of them) to ever walk the earth. He would make a very good businessman with how good he is at convincing people and how sly he can be. He is quite vain and very, very social.
Appearance: XXX
History: Being he was born so, so long ago, it would just be a waste of time to explain everything, wouldn't it? I can say that he is Lilith's second eldest son and that humans didn't bother him any until the one day. Shall I tell the story? Ooh...I think I shall.
Benjamin has always loved to play the hero of the group, the brave, the sexy, the desired knight-in-shining-armor. It was one night, long ago--I believe during the Renaissance era--that he was attending a large get together. While chatting amongst some other aristocrats, he spotted a girl being dragged unwillingly away and beaten by a man.
Benjamin saw this opportunity fit to gain some popularity. He crossed the room quickly, armed with only a knife and the powers his mother had given him. He threatened the man, roughed him up with a small cut or two, and turned his back when he thought the other male had backed down.
Unfortunately for Benjamin, the man had balls, reached around, and slit Benjamin's throat. Now, Benny-boy is pretty level headed and calm, but everyone has their boundaries; and the man had just crossed one. Benjamin turned around, sliced the man's head off, then left the party without a single word to any human, who had either glared at him, screamed and ran, or just cowered in fear.
Benjamin noticed from then on that humans were weak and a waste of time. He still mingles amongst them, mainly at parties and bars and clubs. He is a very social vampire; well-fed, too.
Miscellaneous: Benjamin has naturally curly, dark brown hair but he changes it from time to time. He can change his appearance, though nothing too major. He has very sharp nails that can rip your throat into shreds, however, he rarely uses those.

Male 2

Male 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 pm
'Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant.'

-All Companions must be approved by Mother.
-All Companions must swear an allegiance to Mother.
-Any Companion that breaks a rule or proves to be a unfaithful servant of Mother must immediately be destroyed.
-Anyone who makes a Companion without Mother's consent will be most severely punished for a millennium and the unapproved Companion is immediately destroyed.
-All Vampires are to be faithful servants to Mother.
-All Vampires must help keep the population of the Children of Adam an Eve down.
-The Lycan are never to be trusted. They are a traitorous breed, almost as bad as the Children.
-Children protected by a specific amulet inscribed with the names of three specific Angels shall not be harmed.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:17 pm
Faust:
Who's that there?

Mephistopheles:
Take a good look.
Lilith.

Faust:
Lilith? Who is that?

Mephistopheles:
Adam's wife, his first. Beware of her.
Her beauty's one boast is her dangerous hair.
When Lilith winds it tight around young men
She doesn't soon let go of them again.

(After Mephistopheles offers this warning to Faust, he then, quite ironically, encourages Faust to dance with "the Pretty Witch". Lilith and Faust engage in a short dialogue, where Lilith recounts the days spent in Eden.)

Faust: [dancing with the young witch]
A lovely dream I dreamt one day
I saw a green-leaved apple tree,
Two apples swayed upon a stem,
So tempting! I climbed up for them.

The Pretty Witch:
Ever since the days of Eden
Apples have been man's desire.
How overjoyed I am to think, sir,
Apples grow, too, in my garden.-Faust Part I(Goethe)

Dark is she, but brilliant! Black are her wings, black on black! Her lips are red as rose, kissing all of the Universe! She is Lilith, who leadeth forth the hordes of the Abyss, and leadeth man to liberation! She is the irresistible fulfiller of all lust, seer of desire. First of all women was she - Lilith, not Eve was the first! Her hand brings forth the revolution of the Will and true freedom of the mind! She is KI-SI-KIL-LIL-LA-KE, Queen of the Magic! Look on her in lust and despair!"
—Lilith Ritus, from the German by Joseph Max

As the worst of the venom left my lips,
I thought, 'If, despite this lie, he strips
The mask from my soul with a kiss — I crawl
His slave, — soul, body, and all!
—Browning 1098

Of Adam's first wife, Lilith, it is told
(The witch he loved before the gift of Eve,)
That, ere the snake's, her sweet tongue could deceive,
And her enchanted hair was the first gold.
And still she sits, young while the earth is old,
And, subtly of herself contemplative,
Draws men to watch the bright web she can weave,
Till heart and body and life are in its hold.
The rose and poppy are her flower; for where
Is he not found, O Lilith, whom shed scent
And soft-shed kisses and soft sleep shall snare?
Lo! As that youth's eyes burned at thine, so went
Thy spell through him, and left his straight neck bent
And round his heart one strangling golden hair.
(Collected Works, 216)

Note:These are just quotes or bits of work that have to do with Lilith. She has many names and descriptions. She is often listed as a Succubus and sometimes even a Banshee.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:47 pm
His lips turned upward in a daunting smile. He had beautiful lips for a man; it was one of the things he had gotten from his lovely mother. "Oh come on now Lila! Just tonight. It'll be a blast. You'll look wonderful on my arm. You don't want to make your brother look like a complete fool, do you?" He snickered slightly.
Reaching forward, Benjamin's large hands took in Lila's petite pair. "Me and you. A night out. This one party and I promise not to ask you again for a couple of nights." Dark brown eyes gleamed with playfulness. Sometimes he had to convince Lila to go with him places and sometimes he didn't. It was all a roll of the dice and he didn't mind it one bit. It was a game he loved to play; a gamble he loved to take. A gamble because there was always the chance that she was in not the greatest moods and would injure the poor man.
"Daaaarlingggg..." He sang lightly, trying to tempt her. His was wearing a plain white button up with black slacks, no shoes or socks and a wide toothy grin. Very casual wear. The shirt had a few buttons unbuttoned at the top. His medium brown hair was a neat mess on top of his head. It looked sophisticated and beautiful while still being casual and loose.  

iPanties

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:17 pm
Lila sighed and squeezed her eyes closed. "Only way I am going is if their will be some tasty socialites there..." She opened her eyes.
"I will take a few home.....a nice blood bath...." She stepped closer and moved upward. She bit his lower lip. Piercing them with her fangs. They only broke through the first few layers of skin.
"You'll join me...." It was a statement. Not a request.

Lila could be like that. Bossy, demanding, rough, violent and a seductress. She could open leave you battered, and bleeding yet begging for more. Just one of her many gifts it seemed.

She stepped back and whirled around. Giving him a mouth full of her silken raven hair. She strolled across the thick plush carpet. Her footsteps completely silent.
"Help me find something to wear..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:03 am
Desire sat in the library, curtains open. It was night out she had nothig to fear. Her ears pricked, sensing the comotion upstairs. It seemed like Ben was trying to take Lila out...again...

The pale vampire shook her head. She'd rather stay at home, curled up in a good book then go out...ngh...feasting. She clutched her throat. The mere thought made her retch. But Desire went against nature, starving herself of fresh blood, more often then not having to be force-fed or taking quick sips from cold blood packets...not as healthy or nourishing as rich red life liquid.

x-Lady_Vixen-x

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:54 pm
Lila came downstairs. Parading about in her lingerie again. Did she ever get dressed?! Didn't seem that way! She always seem to be in some state of indecent.
"Desire....have you seen my whip? I thing I feel like playing rough tonight...." She grinned and the dim light just revealed her very sharp canines.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:09 pm
She did not look up from her book. She did not want to see her sister's indecentsy. "It would not be here sister...that is all I know." Desire murmered silently.  

x-Lady_Vixen-x

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am
Lila pouted. "Deeeessssiiiii!!!!" She wailed shrilly. "Help me find it!" Lila demanded as she stomped her tiny feet. Working toward another one of her world famous tantrums. She flipped her pigtails over her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 am
She winced, her sensitive ears cringing at her elder sister's shrill wail. Sighing, Desire marked her place, put her book on her chair, and flitted towards Lila's room...the cat-o-nine-tails was either in there or the dungeons...  

x-Lady_Vixen-x

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces