Dawn of war_1
hey gaia people i no wat im gona do today. have you ever had a FML moment (FML, ******** MY LIFE!!!) well if you have tell me about it, see how other people relate to it, deny your problems but then think of them later.send me (dawn of war_1) SOME OF YOUR FML moments. for example:
Today, I babysat 3 year old twins. They have a huge dry erase board hanging inbetween their beds.
After they fell asleep I drew a very detailed and large drawing of a p***s. When I went to erase it I realized it was in Sharpie. FML example2:
Today, I forgot to do my French homework, but since it was an online worksheet, I told my teacher my internet wasn't working.
I told her with an e-mail. FML example 3:
Today, I was walking when a man pointed a camera at me, so I decided to be bitchy about it and say "Did I say you could take a picture?"and he replied with, "No, but can you get the ******** out of the way so I can take one of my wife and kids." I turn around, and they were right behind me. FML so senf you FML moments to one and only (dawn of war_1) god is love and love is SATEN

my don't you post an fml topic in the main forum? that's a good idea! :3