Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Rainbowland Geezers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RS Sailor Indigo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 am
Are there people besides me who remember Rainbow Brite fondly? Come on, Rainbow Brite was one of the most popular girl's toy and cartoon lines ever known!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:47 pm
I do, in fact I downloaded the 13 shows in Real format and I also have the dvd movie.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:52 pm
i loved that toy heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 pm
Never saw it but I'm going to assume that it's one of those shows you love as a kid but have a hard time watching more than once as an adult.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 pm
Takarada Kaoru
Never saw it but I'm going to assume that it's one of those shows you love as a kid but have a hard time watching more than once as an adult.

pretty much... then you remember them fondly when your 4 year old starts wanting to dress like a Bratz and keeps saying "Whatever".  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:34 pm
Takarada Kaoru
I have no shame in watching it, I even went to Hot Topic a few years ago and proudly purchased a new Rainbow Brite doll.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 am
I remember getting a rainbow brite doll for my grandchildren when they were young. I wish the children of today had something beautiful to watch rather than the evil things they have today. If I was a parent of young children today, I wouldn't let them watch cartoons.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 pm
Miss Abigal of Lenox
I remember getting a rainbow brite doll for my grandchildren when they were young. I wish the children of today had something beautiful to watch rather than the evil things they have today. If I was a parent of young children today, I wouldn't let them watch cartoons.

I wouldn't either.

My little sister had rainbow bright stuff. I was to old for it though (17 or 18 ) and anyway, I was the kinda girl who got into Lord of the Rings, Robotech, and Transformers.

Amarella Harte

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:21 pm
i still have a rainbow bright "piggy bank" ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:33 pm
Thank you guys. I normally go ask this in Forums and get something like:

"OMG U SUK I H8 U WTF."

Or, and even worse,

"3h47 the H311 R U 741KIng 4130U7?"  

RS Sailor Indigo

Gaian Geezers Guild