Monthly Collectibles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ .NK. ]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:24 pm
I actually like the Cherry Blossom MC. My only problem with it is that we don't really have enough/the kind of pink items that I would want to make an avi with it. But that's not its fault. It's still a pretty good item.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 am
[ .NK. ]
I actually like the Cherry Blossom MC. My only problem with it is that we don't really have enough/the kind of pink items that I would want to make an avi with it. But that's not its fault. It's still a pretty good item.

I agree. Honestly I'm surprised they didn't think of this item before. Lord knows, there are enough school life-anime/manga that feature cherry blossoms during romantic/dramatic/slightly sad scenes that you would have thought this would have been an early concept.

Still, glad to see it pop up. I'm curious what I will see in the Arena as a result.  

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

ZNK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 am
I think the Voracious looks like a ditched EI... Poor thing...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 am
Hmmmm. I see you're point. Kind of does non? Maybe that's why it's the quality that it is...*pets it*

And you'd think they'd have the Cherry Blossom thing by now. Meh, well, I have both of them out of my hard haggled 5 bucks (because my mom refuses to pay more the way I constantly ranting to her. *laughs* but meh, as long as they continue with making the MC's the way they are now, I don't mind.

Though it feels rather strange as this is the first time ever that I've paid for my MC's-all have been bought with hard-earned gold. Perhaps we should have a day where we make our outfits from gold shop items and MC's and just post around or have an event or something to draw attention to MC's so that people understand where Gaia really got it's funding from the very beginning.  

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Nanenna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 pm
You know, I had a feeling that something was off with the Fog but I couldn't figure it out. You've nailed it! It's a rejected EI! Poor thing, it must feel awful.

As for the Cherry Blossom... it's about the same shade of pink as the Biancamella, which really doesn't match much else. It's kind of nice that they're making more pink items so Biancamella's not all alone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 am
I do agree that this month's MCs are actually rather nice.

Of course, then Gaia has to make the Spotlight on the main page links to suck-up threads declaring how much they love them. Thanks, Gaia; you've restored my faith in you. rolleyes  

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:35 pm
Nanenna
You know, I had a feeling that something was off with the Fog but I couldn't figure it out. You've nailed it! It's a rejected EI! Poor thing, it must feel awful.

As for the Cherry Blossom... it's about the same shade of pink as the Biancamella, which really doesn't match much else. It's kind of nice that they're making more pink items so Biancamella's not all alone.

Need more PURPLE items if ya ask me~ wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:40 pm
The only purple items I can remember off the top of my head was the Galaxy one (the one that had Orion's Belt and the swirling galaxy) and then the Little Shadow Spirit thing. But ummm, that's all really. *nods*  

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Aeddict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 am
Andromeda Phoenix
It's more them assuming that plantlife is automatically girly girly related that annoys me. In another thread outside the guild, I asked when was the last time we had some dang pants in an MC in general. I've not checked yet, but I'm sure it goes a bit...back...

I've heard time and time again that most of the artists are female, but COME ON dammit, they all can't be living in the time period where females wore skirts and males wore pants and if either crossed the line it was taboo. Pink cherryblossom pants would have been fabu. *points to avi's pants* These are one of the only good looking (imo) pairs of pink pants on this site. They are pajama pants. That is sad. If they insist on making users pay for clothing 'cause they can't update their gold shops with clothing, can they at least throw in some gender neutral clothing? emo

This is so true. I actually groaned when I looked at the Cherry poses. It's Winter Rose all over again. And I would've loved to make a cute plant boy, too, but now the whole item is pretty useless to me. I've just about given up on good male clothing in Gaia. It seems they think that all men want to wear is armour, and most other clothes are very much for females. Especially if they are revealing (and even if males can in theory wear those clothes too, well, at least personally I'm not too fond of the whole castrated look).

For once, I'd like to see some good clothes that are either properly gender neutral or male or equally workable for both genders. Not always just these damn frilly dresses and female-only poses.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 pm
I thought Picolitrosso's Urn was nice in terms of male to female clothing ratio.

But recently, it's all just armor armor armor and dresses/skirts. And I like dresses, but that's not fair to the guys.  

UPC Betsy

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:44 pm
Hmmm....how about some uniforms like the Silent Night?
Except this time with some dang pants.... >___>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Oh yes, the Silent Night jacket thingie is awesome and would look great with matching pants. More clothing in that style (and Picolitrosso's Urn, and anything else from around that era, or Victorian clothes...) would be greatly appreciated. And it would be nice to have good MCs again.  

Nanenna

Siarnaq
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:24 pm
Unfortunately, their good MC ideas are shoved into RIGs nowadays... *sigh* -__-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Oh look! We got good MCs this month! I heard someone say the koi item is an Aquatica recolor and I can kind of see it but I also think that it's different enough to be unique and is a lovely item. I'm not much a one for the wolf item but I do believe that lots and lots of people have been waiting for something like it and it's well pixeled. I think Gaia's really kicked it up a notch lately!  

Nanenna

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 pm
Agreed. I like the wolf items.

Now we just need to keep this string going.

Good MCs, decent items in the CS instead of in RIGs...

yeah.

Now though, I wish I had money for MCs.
lol  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out