View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Waynebrizzle
Honestly the rattle's not much different than his staff.

Exactly, about as different as Sora would be from his 'son'. I bet a bucket makes a great shield too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 am
I love the enthusiasm, but these aren't exactly new ideas. They are old ideas that are dressed up with some changes. Make something totally your own. Even if it is cliched as all hell you can claim it as your own.  

Owwin

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:18 pm
Ribbin
Waynebrizzle
Honestly the rattle's not much different than his staff.

Exactly, about as different as Sora would be from his 'son'. I bet a bucket makes a great shield too.

Or you could fill it full of sand and drop it on people. (Or sick Max on him, because Max actually is Goofy's kid.)

AND I REMEMBER THAT BOOK!! ^^ Something about winter, shapes, and colours. And Donald made a snowman.

And yes, gutterball29 did just win this thread.

And if Roxas gets to come back, then Axel sure as hell better show up!! (And I thought Roxas was on the good guys' side now . . . )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Let's cross Viewtiful Joe with No More Heroes.  

Allegro

wariodude128

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:55 pm
Allegro

I second that idea. Imagine Travis with all of Joe's powers in a 2-D game still with a beam katana and the same amount of bloodiness that made No More Heroes such a bloody good time. Just picture it: Travis is surrounded by enemies on both sides, he could waste them off normally or he could use his Henshin-a-strawberry sundae powers instead. He slows down time and uses his katana to slice and dice his enemies slowly and amazingly. All that blood spurting everywhere goes splat on Travis and the ground (at least for the remainder of slow-mo) and the enemies saying in a slow voice: Aaaaaah, mmmaaaaaeeeeee sssssplllleeeeeeeennnnn!!!!! Another group of enemies come in on either side. He uses hella fast speed and goes behind each enemy and slices them in a tenth of a second then goes back to his original spot. He turns off the fast speed and the enemies stand there for a second before exploding into fountains of blood. A new group comes in. Zoom in time now. The enemies are all stunned and Travis uses his trusty katana to jab and kill them in style. While the zoom in is happening and the enemies are dying, bits of blood would splatter onto your screen and occasionaly a head would hit the screen and let gravity kick in. Once that's done, the final group comes in pissed that you took down their good friends. Now it's time to use the power you've all been waiting for: The slowly zooming in power. Not only are all the enemies stunned, but they're moving too slowly to do much. So you go and make the most of the situation. Now there's even more blood and stuff that splatters onto the screen with the occasional head hitting the screen with the most shocked look on a severed head you've ever seen. Once all that's done, Joe comes in and tells Travis that for a sweet and wierd plot twist, it turns out that his girlfriend Sylvie has a sister who wants to do Travis because he's such a bad a**. (Spoiler warning) Travis then remembers a girl once telling him she would if he became number one of some made up ranked assasin game. Joe then adds that her name is Jeane and that she loves dressing up as a cat girl. Travis is shocked and interested when he hears this and asks if she's nearby and if she happens to be wearing a catgirl costume now. Jeane suddenly comes in with black cat ears, tail, paws and feet running at Travis. Travis isn't really used to hot girls lusting after him so he runs off the screen and Jeane follows. We hear a hit, a slap, a punch, then we hear what sounds like there's a battlefield happening off-screen. It stops suddenly and we hear someone falling down. We then hear some loud screeching with sounds and Travis, still with his slow-mo power, slows down time and we those screeches and sounds sound like a trumpet blown in your ear and a volcano erupting. It then stops and we hear Travis let out a long and smooth: Ssswweeeeet!!!!!
The End  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:13 pm
Henshin-a-strawberry sundae!

Wariodude, I'm sorry, but I stopped reading after that.
Too busy holding my sides and trying not to cough up my ice cream rofl  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wariodude128

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:15 pm
dragn99

Keep reading. It only gets better.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:19 pm
wariodude128
dragn99

I read it all.
It didn't get better talk2hand  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wariodude128

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:27 pm
dragn99
wariodude128
dragn99

I read it all.

Have you played both games? If not, that might be why it didn't get better for you. For someone who has played through both games, this little skit is something that I think would make Suda51 weep tears of joy from fusing the two game worlds together so seamlessly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 pm
wariodude128
dragn99
wariodude128
dragn99

I read it all.

Have you played both games? If not, that might be why it didn't get better for you. For someone who has played through both games, this little skit is something that I think would make Suda51 weep tears of joy from fusing the two game worlds together so seamlessly.
I've played both. It just wasn't that good.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 am
lol @ poll option 4. New hero: Ozma? <******** yes. FF9 pinball with Ozma. That would be the s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:09 pm
wariodude128
Allegro

[Wall of Idea]

So Joe's non-playable?!?!? crying

DA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NO WANT!

MaverickDrifter

wariodude128

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Geez, where's Allegro when you need him? It was his idea in the first place and I just decided to run with it. I just thought up the name of the crossover: No More Viewtiful Joes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:39 pm
wariodude128
Geez, where's Allegro when you need him? It was his idea in the first place and I just decided to run with it. I just thought up the name of the crossover: No More Viewtiful Joes.

Sorry, just overeacte * haven't played VJ in a long-a** time. and i do NOT count red hot rumble as a Viewtiful Joe game*

But still, Travis is as good as Joe *though he might be a chronic mastribater* no need to get Allegro involved. Sorry if i freaked you out or pissed you off  

MaverickDrifter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:27 pm
digi734
wariodude128

Sorry, just overeacte * haven't played VJ in a long-a** time. and i do NOT count red hot rumble as a Viewtiful Joe game*

But still, Travis is as good as Joe *though he might be a chronic mastribater* no need to get Allegro involved. Sorry if i freaked you out or pissed you off

Mastribater? Do you even know how to spell anything?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff