Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

For a few moments Durithill remained silent, as if processing what Melody had just said. "You mean... You don't know to perform a simple teleportation spell?" he sighed in exhasperation inside her head. "Useless..." he muttered, more to himself than to Melody. He would have to occupy someone who was only a novice at magic, wouldn't he? Well it was no matter, really. Durithill could channel his magic through her body and cast spells himself using her body. And luckily for him, it seemed his curse had finally been broken, which meant he didn't need to make blood circles, use handmovements, or speak incantations.

"Killing one works just fine." Durithill said suddenly in response to the 'private' thought Melody had last. They weren't so much private anymore now that there was another person in her head. Of course the same was technically true for Durithill, but he was apparently better at concealing his thoughts because no stray throughts passed through Melody's head. "Don't got the stomach for it, then I can do it for you. Or you can get someone else to kill one. Your choice." A body was quite important, and if the group he'd been traveling with was still at Belkan than they might help it. It was a longshot, since it had been a month or more since he had died, but it was a chance none-the-less.

"Alright, listen good 'cause I'm only going to say this once." Durithill said suddenly, turning his attention once more to Melody. "Since we technically share a body at the moment, we technically share magic stores. Meaning I can flood some of my energy through your body and prepare a spell. All you need to do is cast it, get it? I aim, you fire. I don't have time to teach you about teleportation, so just get ready to jump." Once Durithill was done speaking he flooded Melony's body with his energy, just as he'd said. The energy began focusing and taking on a shape as Durithill began the process of casting a spell to teleport them to the inn in Belkan. "Cast it." Durithill said once it was ready.

((Well thank you~ This is actually less than I usually do, lol.))

LOLTHERENEEDSTOBELOTSOFSPACEHERE...LOTSANDLOTSOFSPACEMMKAY?<333333...MAYBEMORESPACE Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 pm
"That's so rude of you to say!" Melody said, she never liked to feel useless. As he said 'cast it' she held her flute with both hands and lifted them. "Im not sure how to..." she thought to herself and closed her eyes "please make it work!" she begged and casted the spell.

((wow!! you are amazing!! i hope to be good rper like you~ *puppy eyes* ))  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

((Thank you, lol. It really just comes from a lot of practice. I've been on Gaia now for like four years.))

"Hmph." Durithill just replied simply to Melody's comment. It didn't much matter to him if she thought he was rude, or if he was in fact actually being rude. Manners weren't essential to his survival, or so he was of the opinion, anyway. They were a superficial luxury people engaged in. Durithill saw no purpose for them, which was probably due to his upbringing. Or rather, lack of an upringing. For just a breif moment, a picture appeared in Melody's mind of a woman being murdered by a man, then the same man being murder by a young child. As soon as the images came, Durithill suppressed them, however.

As Melody prepared to cast, Durithill put the finishing touches on his spell. The magical energy Durithill had built up exited out of Melody as she cast his spell, created an odd sensation from using a magic that wasn't hers. The spell worked, however, and quickly manifested itself in the way Durithill had intended. A large, glowing, blood-red pentagram appeared on the floor underneath Melody and Durithill, which began to glow brighter before they were overcome by the same feeling of being taken away by claws as their surroundings seemed to dissolve and the spell whisked them away to Belkan.

{[Exit to Belkan, the Mountain Cave}}

LOLTHERENEEDSTOBELOTSOFSPACEHERE...LOTSANDLOTSOFSPACEMMKAY?<333333...MAYBEMORESPACE Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:43 am
When the image came across Melody's mind she was shocked "W..what was that..?!" she asked herself terrefiedly, she didnt even noticed Durithill had finished the spell. Suddnly she felt wierd and looked down, she saw the pentagram "W..what?!"

((Exit to Belkan, the Mountain Cave))  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out