Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
magickaspace

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dellanora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:16 pm
so there is this new thing called magicka space, but the same people that made magicka school. its like myspace but instead its a community mostly for pagans wiccan etc. i just thought i would let all of you know, and i joined, so if u do too let me know so i can add you! biggrin
http://magickaspace.ning.com/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:15 pm
Oh; that's neat! I'll have to sign up :3

It reminds me of www.coven-space.com - I think too2sweet is actually on there too. ^^;;

heart  

MiladyMidnight

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm
I was on covenspace for ages, but it seemed like it was just the same five people updating. Back when I was on there I was under the impression that soft polytheism was the totally predominant belief! I felt like the only hard polytheist in the whole world rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:31 pm
it sounds cool, but my parents would probably want me to be older to join, if they would let me at all.  

Aryain Flames

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 pm
I found one that looks just like http://magickaspace.ning.com/ but it is called wiccantogether.com  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:12 am
Huh. I just can't use any sort of myspace-esque thing. I actually think I do have a covenspace, but I haven't looked at it in ages. It's not my favorite alternate forum venue for Neopaganism anyway. xp  

Starlock

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am
I'm on PaganSpace and CovenSpace and truthfully neither one has really been worth paying too much attention to (I have and account on BeliefNet as well). It's kind of sad, because I also have groups on CovenSpace and BeliefNet, but though people join the groups all the time, they rarely post. So having intelligent discussion on either one, is difficult at best, since no one seems inclined to actually discuss. gonk Needless to say I don't check in all that often, usually around the Sabbats, or if someone emails me.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games