Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
i have a question about psychics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 am
oi i was just teasing. dont take it so seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:04 am
xXx kitsy xXx
heavenonearth13
xXx kitsy xXx
heavenonearth13
violeteyes77
Oh my gosh! I have the same issue except for a little more extreme... I've asked about it as well on this Guild and you can look at what I actually found out from some of the Guildies from it.

Go to the Midnight Paranormal Society page and click on the subject "very weird..." It actually has a lot of information other people have given me about it! Tell me if that helps any!

ok so... i have pregognition? if i do then why isnt it as well developed as you? and i was wondering how long youve known youve had pregognition, and if there was anything i could do that could help make it happen cus i think its real cool and i wish it would happen more but ever since i started this thread it has barely happened like mabe once or twice its like as soon as i acknowledge it it stops happening i was also wondering if there was a way around that and what the website you were looking at was called... wow i had a lot of uestions but yeah if you could answer them or if anyone else could that would help

*headsmack* precognition, not pregognition.
jeez, guys, this isn't something to play around 'omigodthatssocool'.
development takes time, and discipline, and lots of meditation.
google does NOT help on this particular thing, btw.

well ok then um sorry for the miss spell im only in jr high goshness and i think its cool regaurdless but that doesnt mean im not trying to treat this seriously but anyways what do you suggest on the matter anyways? it hs to be something thats sensible for a 13 year old like i cant just go to a shop my mom doesnt even know i have precognition... any advise for the little 13year old that cant spell what i have? *smiles*

yea... meditation. see says so /| up there previous post.
the better you get at it, the easier it is to control the precognition.
and not all parents take precognition as... well whatever they take it as. my grandfather (a christian preacher) has precognition so everyone in my family assumes it just comes from god. but hey if you parents freak out about stuff like that, zip thee lips.
and meditations are easy enough to find, I'm certain we have some in our resource forums.
(oh, and another term for precognition, that isnt as prudent-sounding, is foresight. and i was teasing about the misspelling, its only funny cuz the picture in my head of the word was seeing through goggles instead. don't get me started about spelling i've always been above my level)

this is about the dumbest question in the world but how do you meditate do you just like sit there and think about nothing (im a book nerd and like to know spacifics)  

karmalee7

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:36 am
i don't know about all that, i do have deja vu on occassion though and get "feelings" about stuff, but everyone does, so i don't really perceive my experiences as special. my mother on the other hand has some pretty interesting dreams about her [respectively] late grandmother. my mom has only had 3 dreams about her since her death.

in the first one she told my mother that she was pregnant with me, about a week or so later she found out she was pregnant.

in the second one my mom was told that she would be getting a divorce before the year was up, the divorce was finalized that december (that was before a divorce was even contemplated).

and the third one showed my mom her future husband (whom she'd never met before) and is now my stepdad and has been for almost 15-ish something years (i'm horrible with dates sweatdrop )

it's pretty cool though, i think. my granddad has prophetic dreams too, but they are also very rare, or at least he hardly ever talks about them.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games