Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Oh my goodness. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 pm
This is sick. I can't believe how ignorant and hypocritical these people are. I don't even have the energy to rant after reading that,it's just too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm
I say let them say what they want. Were no better than them if we start bad mouthing their beliefs. If they want to say were all going to hell, let em. It's only ignorance talking. The only problem I have is when they rais a hand against us, in which case I say, take a self defense class and show them they messed with the wrong pagan razz  

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Molak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 pm
omg i just relized something, the letters S T and D are right in the middle of the website name, sorry for the immaturity  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 pm
Yeah, I barely got through, like, seven of them. I couldn't take anymore of the stupidity and ignorance.
Good ridance to the kid who got explelled, he deserved it!
My Goddess, some people.
No offense or anything, but I know christians are really hard headed. One day two of my friends and someone I didn't know spent an hour trying to get me to "love Jesus the way they do, because he loves us all."
I really wonder when they'll realize I'm Wiccan... stare  

Mira Moon Darling

Wickedawesome1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:04 pm
Warning: Rant ahead.

Melancholy of an Angel
I say let them say what they want. Were no better than them if we start bad mouthing their beliefs.

I couldn't agree more. Would you just look at yourselves? Shame on all of you. I was led to believe that Wicca and Paganism in general were prided in being some of the most tolerant religions for other faiths. Yet here you all are, slandering Christianity and its followers. Now, don't get me wrong, I disagree with about 99.9% of the quotes on that page, and in fact would be laughing along with you, were it not for the impression I had that as a Wiccan, one should accept others and the beliefs they have and follow. True, many of those people took it way too far, but a good portion were only stating what they had been taught and what they held as true. And for this, they are scorned by those who should be setting the example for others to accept different beliefs, despite if they match their own or not.

Ok, rant over. I hope you all don't hate me now, but I just felt that had to be said. Please note I was not trying to offend or flame anyone. If the fact that we, as followers of these faiths (as in Paganism in any form), are leaders in religious tolerance, was a misconception, please correct me, as I would not want to be ranting about something of which I have little knowledge.

As I said before, please don't hate me. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:01 pm
i'm not an intolorant person for a lot of things like religion but intolorance, ignorance and close mindedness etc.. i do not tolerate very well stare  

KatsumiBatei

The Red Sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:17 pm
I should shoot them stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 pm
Get the popcorn! when all this bad karma comes full circle it will be T.V. worthy  

oceantail

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces