Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:51 pm
Durrahn just looked at Vexen. She wasn't sure how to react to this. She had just learned exactly what 'love' was a few hours ago. Was this why Vexen had asked those questions. Did she love him back? She knew she liked him. But love? She wasn't entirely sure herself. She did really like him. SHe still wasn't sure what love was. Her mind was struggling to think of how to react to what he had said and, like it had when there were way too many hectic things happening at once, she shut down. Her face stopped showing emotion and she seemed to cease to react to everything, but gave no evidence that she was asleep.

[[I must be going as well.]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:53 pm
((I have to go as well))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:31 am
Rya gigled and sat down nearby, slipping her bikini back on, as she knew that her friends had someting against nature. Or so Rya thought. She didnt find a single problem with showing her body. What was the big secret? She wondered to herself quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 am
Kir glanced at each of his friends one by one. He was trying to remember their faces in vivid detail just in case anything happened. He decided to give up trying to figure out what he was trying to do with Vexen's crystallis.
"I don't know. Anyone have any thoughts?" Amaranth asked the group.
Kir didn't appear to notice her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 am
Lily looked around at everyone in turn and when no one voiced an opinion she said, "I guess, sonce we've all had some time to rest, that we should be moving on soon." She knew that them staying in a place for a long time, usually led to trouble so it may have been better if they just moved on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:02 pm
Amaranth was thinking the exact same thing, "Then, our next stop is Snow Peaks again," She said.
Kir distantly nodded. He had finished studying the faces of those he travels with, and now he was back to sorting things through in his mind.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:06 pm
Lily nodded too. "Alright, I guess we should be heading off, once everyone is ready," she said, not really talking or looking at anyone in particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:13 pm
(I'm going to be offline for a few hours. I'm visiting a friend. I'll probably be back by 8pm eastern, which is 9:30 my time ~_^ )  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:14 pm
((okay))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:02 pm
(Back early ~_^ )

Amaranth stood up, "Then, I'll take Rya and Vexen. Kir's going to have to take Lily and Durrahn this time," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:07 pm
Lily nodded, thinking that it was probably the best way to do things since Kir now craved blood and Durrahn didn't have any blood to give. "Sounds good, ready to go?" she asked Kir, looking down at where he was sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:09 pm
"..." Kir glanced away for a moment before standing up. He looked to Lily and nodded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 pm
"Alright, let's go then," Lily said, looking around to everyone in turn and then stepped close to Kir and put ehr arms around his neck like she usually did when he carried her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:38 pm
(Well, I hope they don't mind me automoving them a bit.)

Amaranth lifted Rya up into one of her arms and Vexen in the other, "Hold on to me and don't let go okay?" She asked and, after a few flaps of her wings, lifted off the ground.
"..." Kir lifted Lily up in his arms and let Durrahn jump up on Lily's stomach in cat form before taking to the skies himself.
Kir followed closely behind Amaranth towards their next destination.

(Exits to Snow Peaks)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:42 pm
((I'm sure it would be ok))

Lily looked forward and watched as the high mountains of Snow Peak bot closer and closer. The bigger they got, the more nervous she felt and she began to wonder, once again, what that hunter wanted her to find out by going there.

((Exits to Snow Peaks))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces