Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Help the Story Along!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:39 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

... Searched for the nearest means of defense. Quickly, Bob managed to grasp his fingertips around a small wooden post. Tightening his grip, Bob...

-Shadow

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:41 pm
And I can't make it on my own, because my heart is in Ohio...

...hit the wolf off of his back with one mighty blow. He spun around to face the wolf and prepared for an epic battle between man and beast. He hurled himself at the wolf, beating it with the wooden post. The wolf gnawed at it and bit off half of the post. Surprisingly, the wolf...User Image

...so cut my wrists and black my eyes so I can fall asleep tonight, because you kill me, you know you do, you kill me well...

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:43 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

... Coughed the soggy lumber back up and resumed the attack. Bob stared in amazement as the wolf astonishingly...

-Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

...keeled over and began to throw up blood. Bob plunged the remaining part of the post into the wolf's neck, paralyzing it. Bob then...User Image

...so cut my wrists and black my eyes so I can fall asleep tonight, because you kill me, you know you do, you kill me well...

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:54 pm

... Used his foot to prod the wolf, making sure that it was truly dead. As bob walked away...

-Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:01 pm

...the wolf gasped out its last, quivering breath and died. Bob was oblivious to this and continued walking, keeping the remains of the post in his hand, in case another animal attempted him harm. Bob noticed the trail he was following on forked, so he chose to...User Image

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:05 pm

... Turn around and head back to Starbucks. The traffic jam from the accident earlier had cleared. Disappointed, Bob noticed a sign that clearly read in bright orange writing " Sorry, we're closed " in the window. Bob then...

-Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm

...saw a Tim Hortons. He raced to the Tim Hortons, beating a man riding a scooter in the process. He burst through the doors and ordered a large coffee, savoring the smell of his addiction. He threw out all of the money he had in his pocket, and grabbed the coffee and pranced around the coffee shop. Sadly, the manager of Tim Hortons came and grabbed the coffee away, saying "You are $2.00 short."
Bob screamed in agony and...User Image

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:17 pm

... Scrambled fitfully for his coffee. Realizing the manager could easily over power him, he decided to offer him his left shoe and the previous money he had paid for the beverage. This did not go over so well with the manager, and he...

-Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:59 pm
promptly hit him in the head with shoe which incedentaly was a boot, reinforcing the phrase Boot to the Head. As bob walks back out on to the street he looks down himself and finds his clothes are still torn and bloodied from his journey into the wilderness, and decides to return home to change before the police start asking questions. However hidden in the folds of bob's tattered vestaments was a passenger, the "cute" mouse, however he has a much more sinister purpose. Apon returning home the mouse scampers off into the house and bob.....  

endinglight

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:17 pm

... Quietly changes into some fresh, not bloody clothes. The mouse on the other hand, decides to cause more mischief than anyone would have thought possible... The mouse decides to...

-Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:17 pm
to implement its plan, but not at the current time, bob mean while decides to figure out why he is still coherent. He sits on the bed and thinks back on today. "I've almost been run over, mauled by a wolf, and hit in the head with my own boot, wow. Well its about lunch time so now I should.....

(hey guys leave the mouse out for now I have something planned for it later)  

endinglight

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:16 am
figure out where my thearapy sessions will be held. Bob whips out the phone book and is about to call a well respected shrink when he sees an ad for for crazy joes sanitorium, and that they only charge $5 an hour so he picks up the phone and....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:56 pm
is promptly bitten by the mutant payphone. It growls. Bob screams in terror. The evil payphone bites him again. Bob's arm now sports a lovely gash about the size of a pencil. He grasps the bleeding appendage and runs...  

Spellbound Blasphemy

endinglight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:21 pm
out the door straight into a police man come to question him about the days events.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff