Reply The FSFBG
Asking if anyone else out there does this!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Kat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 pm
I get obsessed with reading a book and I never want to put it down. I think about it until I can start reading it again. I even find myself dreaming about the characters.

And yes, I get emotional when reading. I feel whatever the characters are going through and they feel like real people to me. I think about them long, long after I have finished reading the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm
Of course other people experience this. When you're reading you're putting yourself in someone else's situation. You're reading their thoughts and emotions and you mind automatically relates...it happens more with girls than with boys but that's a whole big scientific thing that I'm not getting into.  

Alrecia

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 pm
That used to happen all the time to me! blaugh Now the intensity depends on whether the book is well-written and attention-grabbing to me or not. Like, last night, I was reading Dan Brown's Deception Point and I couldn't let go! I just had to turn one more page to see what happened next! I finally fell asleep at like 2 in the morning... sweatdrop It's totally normal, believe me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 pm
Don't worry I do the same thing.I even know others that do that to.To me it just means that you sympathize with what is going on in the book.  

Angel of Fallen Desire

bubbles53577

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm
i am totally like that!!! and if someone dies in the book i start crying. crying also i imagine my life as the main character and if my friends don't act like they do in the book, sometimes i get mad. scream but usually not  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 am
Yes, I do it too. I remember reading the 6th Harry Potter book and I had to put it down almost at the end, when-you-know-who-I'm-talking-about dies. Of course this was a long time ago and I was in school and we had an exam the next day. It was my worst subject and I really had to study. I remember I wasn't even able to pay attention because I was so sad. I finally had to finish the book so I could concentrate on my studies! I was still sad after, but at that point I knew there wasn't anything I could do about it and the 7th book wasn't even out then.  

Soknardalr

Demonic Phantom

SeashellSeal

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:01 am
Sometimes I'll like a character so much that I'll pretend I have a crush on that character. Sometimes that can get inconvenient thoough. redface  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:52 pm
I crying scream heart sweatdrop 3nodding redface with the characters. That's waht reading and writing is all about. Each new book is an adventure that you can take in your head and no one else sees it quite the same way you do. That' why I prefer books to movies.  

SeashellSeal

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
The FSFBG

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items