Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yoh and Isuna 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 pm
" I have pink and Red hair. I'm not going to work any time soon." Yoh said as he was on his knees with his head in the bathtub washing the pink out of his hair and sighed a little. " Could of dropped something else on my head?" Yoh asked shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 pm
"Sorry dad, it was that or the plunger, and I didn't think that would get either of your attentions." she admitted, grabbing a bar of soap. "Here, the box said soap will strip most of the color out." Ari said. "Whats left would blend with the red in your hair....so you'll more or less look like Uncle Kurama."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:13 pm
"That's the last person I want to look like." Yoh said laughing a bit and shook his head a bit. After a few minutes shook his hair in the tub and stood up before hearing a knock at the door from downstairs  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:22 pm
Ari looked up. "Wonder who that is." she blinked and handed her dad a towel before going to the door.

"Doors open." she called, still waiting for Kid to tell her what happened out back.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm
After a few months had passed, Yoh had started to leave more often for mission but Hiei didn't know about them. Apparently Yoh had gone back to working in the demon world, but not for Mukuro...for a person he didn't know at all name Tear Golding. Which Hiei did know about. But wasn't giving harsh missions to. Mukuro on the other hand had found out that Yoh wasn't dead after all but alive and running around.

Moving as they walked into the room, Tear golding who wore a mask over his face and didn't seem like he knew or anyone knew him walked in with Yoh, an arm over his shoulder to keep the vampire up with a few gashes. " Are you going to be alright?" The voice was different as well. Quiet and calm. " Yes, thank you Tear." Yoh shifted as he sat down and held his side in a bit of pain.

Tear moved gettting ready to leave but stopped when his hand was caught by Kid. " Hey Tear, I need to talk to you about two other people who work for you." Kid shifted a little and Tear nodded. " Outside." The figure moved a little fixing it's oni like mask.

- -

Akugi was sitting in the demon world. The boy had grown a lot and he had stopped visitng and talking to his family. His hair was all choppy cut and his eyes seemed...evil like. Kuhi and Kana had done their best to keep him as good as they could be apparently he was getting a bit...wild and was having to much fun killing. He walked down a road in the demon world, blood dripping from his hand as he held a smile on his face. " Kill kill...kill...break it's neck." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm
Isuna landed in makai, Ari's hand clasped tightly in her own as the two exited the portal. She'd decided to show her daughter Makai, or at least a part of it. That, and both of them were a bit worried about Akugi.

Ari's hair was still dyed the colors from a few months back, a few stripes even running vertically across her ears. She was also a tad bit taller. She sniffed the air abit as she scanned the area. Her mother had put them outside teh market it looked like. "It smells funny."

Isuan chuckled. "Thats normal everyday makai smell. You'll get use to it. Come on, we'll go check out Hachi's shop and see if he has anything new in."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:58 pm
Akugi ran with his face covered with cloth. He had grown a bit and didn't look much like Ari's at all. No longer twins height. He shifted to the side and skidded to the stop as he looked up ahead at Isuna and Ari. He took a few steps back and looked toward his bloody hands. " s**t. Mom will freak." He mumbled as he turn to the side and went to run before Kana and Kuhi caught him and started to walk. " Sucks to be you Buckeroo" Kuhi said dully.

"Oi! Issy!" Kuhi said waving and shoved the boy behind Kana and him a little and smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:10 pm
"Hey." Isuna called back with a smile, waving as her and Ari walked up. "Long time no see. How's it been?" she asked. She paused, her nose twitching for a moment. "I see Akugi's been busy." she said knowingly, leaning to the side a bit to see a bit of his clothes behind Kana and Kuhi.

Ari's ears twitched and she leaned with her mother. "Akugi?" she asked, curious why he was hiding. "Come on out, I haven't talked to you in forever." she said, hands behind her back.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 pm
" Uh. Give me a moment. I just finished something up...and...yeah." Akugi shifted shoving Kuhi forward into Ari and his mother and jetted into the hut room. Kana chuckled a little and watched him take off. " I guess you're here to check up on him?" Kana asked with a small smile.

A moment after Akugi walked out with a different set of demon style clothing and washed up some what. " Hey Guys...What are you doing here?" Akugi asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:12 pm
Isuna moved, catching Kuhi as Akugi shoved him forward. Ari moved to chase him down, but her mother stopped her. "I figured it would be good to show Ari Makai finally, I also need to stop in and see Hachi-san for some items at the market." she explained.

As Akugi walked back out Ari ears flicked and ran to tackle her brother, launching herself at him with a laugh being his only warning.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games