Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
You know you think about Harry Potter too much when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sablewong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:35 pm
105. When people give you reviews for your new Harry Potter fanfiction.
106. When you cry because no one wants to talk about what really happened in the 7th book, because it was like reading sludge.
107. When you make a conspirasy theory that Rose Weasley is actually Harry and Hermione's affair/love child.
108. You convience yourself that Fred and George, never got seperated.
109. When you ask for pumpkin juice at a fast food joint. (Oh so guilty of this one.)
110. When someone talks about cleaning things as you almost instantly think of Dobby.
111. You go read fanfiction because there are millions of universes and Harry Potter has to excist in all of them, but the story is never the same!
112. You try to talk your mother into letting you keep the barn owl in the barn so you can name it Hedwig, cus it's white. ( WE LIVE IN THE COUNTRY I'M SORRY. She said no.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 am
112. On my birthday last year we found a little white owl on our Basketball hoop and I tried to feed it a carrot. It flew away. emo

x_Shut Up And S m i l e

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:32 pm
113. When you come up with a conspiracy that Hermione and Draco actually had a love affair and that Rose, Hugo, and Scorpio are all their children but Scorpio was given to Draco because he looked too much like him but Hugo and Rose looked more like Hermione so she could pass them off as Ron's.

Sadly I am compeltely and utterly guilty of 113. I am an avid Dramione fan and wish that Hermione and Ron hadn't gotten together. But that is what fanfiction is for. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:37 pm
114. When you delight in a characters death, then remember that it didn't actually happen in the book because you were reading a fanfiction.  

sablewong

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Wow, that's a great one!

115. When you take part in three HP forums on fanfiction.net, one of them you made, and you are a moderator at all three.

I'm guilty of this! I am part of Time Turner Talk, The Pensieve Room, and Everything and Everyone, including Sirius. I am the administrator of The Pensieve Room. If you have an account on the website, and would like to check out any of those three forums, here are the links to them.

Time Turner Talk

The Pensieve Room

Everything and Everyone, including Sirius

If you go, mention that Amethyst invited you!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 pm
116. When you work in your school library, and automatically recommend Harry Potter to any fantasy fans that have yet to read it.

It's the first thing I ask people if they have read when they enter the library asking for help finding a book.  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image
117. When you are reading scripture and realize that Adam and Eve were both Parseltongues.
118. When you realize that everything in your life can somehow be tied to Harry Potter.
119. When you bake a birthday cake every year on July 31st, and always leave a piece for Harry.
*cough* Join Dueling Club at the Haven *cough*

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces