[PRP - West] The Path to Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:16 am
"Room?" Uchao blinked. "Oh, no, I was just curious, is all. What...what's this 'House' business, though, if you don't mind my asking?" First something about 'Central House,' now 'We're a small House'....what was a House, anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:36 pm
"A House is like a small pride, within a large pride. The Central House resides in the center, and is like the 'lead' pride of us all. We bow to them when needed, but otherwise we lead our lives as we wish within the guidelines that the Central has given us. They're simple and few, so it's quite a nice living situation."

Mio paused her speech for a moment, letting her mind sift through other thoughts of the pride. It did seem confusing to her at first, but she had adapted quickly.

"Plus, knowing that the other Houses can help you when needed...it's comforting." Especially for them. Mio was more worried than her mate, but then she was always worried about things that never bothered him. Probably the only reason they were surviving strong now, she thought with a snort.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:20 pm
"Oh, I see," she mused, turning over the new information in her mind. One large pride made up of smaller ones...it sounded rather reasonable. Maybe a little complicated, but not so bad. Intrigued again, Uchao asked, "What sort of guidelines?"

If she was going to be here any length of time, that would probably be good to know.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 pm
Mio nodded. She was starting to feel a little shy, since it was getting to areas she wasn't completely certain of yet...but that was alright.

"Well, mainly that we're independed unless times of crisis. We can do what we want, but the Central House can override our decisions at any time. And mainly...lions need to be the ones that are mostly in charge, but they're not against others living here." She didn't see the reason...but she didn't mind, either. She was just glad that others were allowed; they were very helpful in situations that lions didn't excel at.

"It's really lovely, especially when there's so much land to explore."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 pm
"That's easy enough," Uchao surmised, relieved that there weren't any horrible, imposing-seeming guidelines. "So the Houses all get along alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 pm
"Y-yes," she said carefully. "As much as one can that only speak through avian messages. It works well enough, and we mainly keep in contact with the Central House."

She smiled softly. "It's rather quite comforting. We're like one small pride connected to four others. If anything happened to us, like a thread, we would have quite the support." She nodded. "It's very comforting."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:19 pm
"Ohh, I see." Uchao nodded slowly. It may have been a little odd to ask so many questions, but coming from where she had...well, she had good reason to worry about a pride, particuarly one divided into parts.

"I hope you don't mind my asking so many questions," she said, as a sort of apology. "I just thought it would be best to get them out of the way."

She was now satisfied, however, and would spend the rest of the walk not bothering her hostess with questions.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff