Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x___iPocky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 pm
Bonjour! This is -Raining Confetti- I would prefer Confetti, Churro, Cherry, or Kiki. Kiki being my real name. I am currently in High School and I am from Miami, Florida. I do have a dog named Cocoa whom I love very much. I am on Gaia everyday or almost everyday but when I'm not, I often say when I'm not going to be able to get on and for how long. Role playing is my life! I love to role play and make characters come to life! I love making friends and talking to people!

I appreciate the invite to this guild and I look forward to being active here. This basically is my first guild that I've figured out how to use. It's kinda sad because I've been on Gaia for two or three years and I finally joined a guild. Anywho, always time to try something new! I look forward to role playing with you all!

Tootles~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:21 pm
Bat Weasel, Lead, Guitar, and Spinner here. When Cloned Multiple Times we are the Demons of Demona.
We as in I work on Hard trance and Techno/rock. We are known to Cause the brain Wonder where the hell did it just went.

Listen to the playlist in my Profile to know what you are missing. I basically run a website based on the Ideal Aspect of Gaia Online.

I have been a member of Gaia Over 4 years now, and this is my 6th or 7th Account. So Don't make me Move out again. I can't afford to rename Website.

Besides all this, I am most likely to not Bite. I get my substance from another source.

IRL, I am a father of a wonderful Daughter, and a Wife that doesn't know when to quit playing COD4.
I work as an Audio Designer, and Graphics and Game Designer Freelance. I have no Agent, or contract so you know I dont get Paid Much for re-inventing a way to play SIMS 2. I am Actually 27 Going on 28 years old.

I am 95% less likely to donate Gold to any member, depending on the situation. Yes I do have almost all the items, but they are not for sale or for Negotiation. Obviously I don't wear them due to the fact I Don't want to. Items get old fast for me now. So I change all the time. Reason why my Role Playing Power is to clone, and Morph.

I try to mix in my life on Gaia with the behaviors I have in Gaia. for instance the Band, the constant Saving of my avatar, and the ideal factor of being discovered randomly like, Your Captain just did just says that I like to be left alone unless you have the intelligence and the balls why you'd be PMing me. You see, I don't like PMs from Random People Unless I have seen them before. Otherwise I get in my Offensive position.

Anyways! ^^ thank you for inviting me.  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Darth_Saga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:32 pm
Hey folks! I just sort of stumbled in, and am making way about this new joint. All I brought with me was a Gorilla Mask and a Fly Swatter.

I'm 30, yes, 30. I shall grade all the jokes at a later date.

I play guitar.
I'm in a band, just follow my link on my profile.

I seek to collect a vast array of weaponry. Put together a bad a** super hero outfit. I will have various disguises for my international spy missions. Also, I will form the greatest band Gaia has ever seen. Gargamel.

From what I was told. Vampires make great musicians.

GARGAMEL ROCKS!!

lml twisted lml  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:35 pm
Hello, my name is Kakatary (it's not my real name silly razz ), but please call me Kat. I love to roleplaying on Gaia; it's one of the only reasons I get on. I can be shy sometimes if I don't know anybody, but, I loosen up a bit after a while. I have a boyfriend and I'm so lucky to know him and to call him as such.

Erm... I love to listen to music and write stuff. I'm also a fan of video games. I'm just your typical teenager sweatdrop .  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Zaxer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:13 am
Allo! Im Daniel, 16 and almost out of (pre) high school. Ive got a rather large obsession with vampire, am the lead singer of a band, and am gothic beyond belief!
(no one in me band has to know that though ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:29 am
Hello, Im am Kristopher(call me KRIS or CRIM). Im 25, and live in a podunk little town called Chinook in Montana. Im into playing games, surfing the net, watching dvds(& buying them too), recreational smoking, and females.  

Crimsonhellite

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:57 am
Hello all who have joined and thanks for jopining!! We needed the people and now they're here xd Have fun in the guild and thanks again for joining  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 pm
Hello all! I am 'A Little Over-obsessed' but you can call me Rini or Matsu, it doesn't matter. I am 16 and I live in Utah -insert sarcastic Utah remark here-. I am an only child, which is pretty rare for people who live in Utah. Normally people here have about 5 kids. I consider myself lucky. I have two dogs, and they are adorable! They are both whippets, which are smaller versions of greyhounds.

I am a gigantic anime fangirl. I can rant and blab for hours about my favorte shows. My favorite animes of the moment are Death Note and Code Geass. For those of you who don't know, anime is Japanese cartoons.

I also freaking love Tim Burton! For those of you who don't know him by name, Tim Burton is a movie director. His movies include The Nightmare before Christmas, Big Fish, Sleepy Hollow, and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

That's all for now,
Rini.

Birdybirp

kyle765

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Hello i just joined this guild today my name is kyle i'm 15 and if you want to know anymore just ask me xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:15 pm
Hiya!

You can call me Misty or Misty-chan. I am currently 10. Yes, I'm 10, but know things that most 20 year olds don't know how to do. I'm into HTML, or coding websites. I started last summer and kind of took of from there. I'm not what you would call 'goth', but more tomboyish. I do love the colors red and black and may paint a section of my room those colors. I also like the taste of blood. My favorite color- well, I don't have a favorite color. Black or white I guess. Maybe purple. Also, I'm obsessed with the computer and spend all my free time on it. I'm a big procrastinator, but always get it done in time. Hmm, what else?.. I like fluffy things. I wuv squishy, fluffy stuffs. Uh, I have a Yellow Labrador Retriever named Izzy. She is da bomb. She wuvs the taste of fingers, couches, walls, and anything she can get her fangs on. I wuv her. 4laugh XD

I have arachnaphobia, or the fear of spiders. I don't exactly hate them, but I AM TERRIFIED of them.
When my mom says: "There more afraid of you then you are of them", she is SOOO wrong. I really dislike these bug thingies, and will do anything to get away from them. Also, I don't like loud noises. Vaccum cleaners scare me.

My favorite food is lasagna. Cheesy, saucy, pasta goodness...ahh...

I am an extremely good swimmer. I've been swimming ever since I was born and love it. When I was little, I used to be obsessed with mermaids. That's a personal secret.

I don't exactly like shopping. I think it's a pain in the neck. I also don't like doing things unless there's an award at the end. I'm very lazy.

I like bubble baths. What?? They are relaxing!! XD

Fruit punch calms me. I spazz out sometimes and blood or fruit punch is the only thing that will calm me. xD

Finally, I have weird habits:
Biting my index finger when I get worried or just when I'm bored.
Dragging my feet on the floor when I'm thinking.

Thanks for inviting me into this awesome guild.

Tootles~
Misty-chan~  

Mishable

eastvan_coffeebean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:36 am
Hi!!! My name is Tayler, I live in Canada, yes all the way up there, no it does not snow all year round, and no I do not live in an igloo. I live in Vancouver B.C. and we pretty much have the same weather as Seattle. I am 14 and I have two cats, there names are in and yang. Clever huh? They are brother and sister and they are black and white. The boy is yin and the girl is yang. Yeah soooo I play flute in my school band and I play guitar outside school, I have been playing flute for 2 years and guitar for about 6. Yeah I ,ove animals and yeah! Thats it sooo yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:48 am
Hey I'm Havoc Kisses if you haven't noticed the name. Well I joined I guess because you asked me, but I'm not sure what to do so yeah I'm just gonna sit quietly in the coner.  

hippierainbows

love_song_from_your_heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:50 am
If you couldn't tell... my name is Love_song_from_your_heart but just call me Song for short . I LOVE to rp, but i never get to do it as much as i like. I dont get online often, but when i do i live it up rping on Gaia!! I play violin and cello, am supposedly intelligent, but my friends and siblings would love to tell you otherwise. I am a mexican food fanatic, and i love to read, write, play music, listen to music, and did i mention i love music.

Music is my anti-drug.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:54 am
'Ello! I'm Drew! I am From Tusons! If you have nuu Idea where that it is in AZ.But I am in ohio for a while doing testing so Yea...
I became intrested in vampires after reading th book of Nod.
If you wanna know more ask.
See ya!  

Necrocaller

Dangerous Raider

Mistress Oblivious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:04 am
Hi, my name is Alanna and i'm 16 years old I suppose. i know most people are hppy to be 16 but I'm really not. I think it's because i have a peter pan complex. . . I don't want to grow older. I'm your average small town weird girl. . . . except I live in a hippie town. . . not many of those left.

I really don't like talking about myself so i'm gonna stop.
. . . you can always ask me things!

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces