Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
A different kind of spring cleaning!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:36 pm
Clutter. Grime. Sludge.

... those fluffy little lint balls from under the dryer.

There are so many things on the market that are "green" and Pizza Hut now sells "natural" pizza! (what were we eating before?! I knew Pizza Hut was stealing the Host from the RCC for their infernal rites of Pizza! Ia Ia Pizzuthulu! )

And it's well into spring, coming up to summer...

The question is, do you do anything special to your cleaning products or through your spring cleaning on a spiritual level?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:47 pm
I just clean with plain old anti-bacterial chemicals xD

Sometimes, If I want to purify my house spiritually, I put some bay in boiling water and carry it round the house.
I like to do that after a really big spring clean, and I also did it after anthesteria.  

patch99329

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:19 am
I tend to dump as much of my emotional baggage from the last year as possible at the turn of Spring.
But other than that... I don't even clean anymore than usual... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:36 pm
I like to do a major cleaning of the apartment at least once a month. I like to throw all the windows open and let the air flow through. My mom prefers we use more natural cleaners, and even better if we can make them ourselves. I like to smudge with sage if I can, but that upsets my mom's athma, so I use dragon's blood incense instead most of the time. If I have an issue that really weighs heavily on me, I'll write it down and burn the paper. That helps alot. Did that with a picture of someone who hurt my family emotionaly.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:09 pm
During the first week of April i sistumaticly go through each room and spend one whole day cleaning it. I'll open a widow, light a candle, and then clean everything in that room...and I do mean everything. Then at the end I reinforce my home encantments. ^-^ It usualy takes me a week to do it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:52 pm
Hi, I'm alive, sorta...

My household has never really engaged in spring cleaning as a ritual. Too much is happening during the spring, our house tends to be a disaster area about now while the other spring rituals, mainly planting.

Usually when I clean, if I feel a need for a spiritual aspect as well, I burn a candle and put oil in a diffuser, and sit quietly for a bit, which for me is actually kind of hard, and so requires some actual commitment.  

TatteredAngel

EternalHearts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 pm
Until a year ago, I still lived with my dad, and we never had any kind of "spring cleaning" growing up. I think that maybe I'll do a spring cleaning this weekend since my roomie will be away and I'll have the day pretty much to myself. There is a LOT that needs to be done, especially if I'm going to start showing the apartment for a new roommate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:08 am
Wait... people clean? Anyone want to come by my place and practice? xd

Ideally, I'd like to do a thorough clean out along with a clearing of things I no longer want or need. In practice, I'm lucky if I pick up enough to vacuum.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers