Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Community Sniper Game! - Archive Mode Activate!

Back to Guilds

After a while of dust setting in, the Guild has gone into Archive Mode. 

Tags: strategy, game, sniper, social, deceit 

Reply I Am Me!
Constant Chaotic [ch. 23 up] // The Trisk Trio is here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This story is, In your opinion...
  Better than it used to be.
  Worse than it used to be.
  About the same as it used to be.
View Results

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:50 am
Sib: Well, the alternate dimension thing is sort of a stretch. The way Sim travels through mirrors, he goes through an alternate dimension between reflective surfaces... called the Azure Mirror. It was briefly mentioned in the last chapter. I figured, you know what. That'd probably be the only safe place for Sim to store somebody, so he went ahead and did that.

MAYBE THE WORLD WILL IMPLODE.
But then again this is the pheonix soul, so she is kind of like a god.

Tootsie: No. xd
It is sort of a funny sentence. xP

Oh, Cherie... She completed poor Shoy...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:19 am
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY
This hilarity I thought I should share.

It stars me, Meru, and Ven Loraine. xP
Gallows and Guillotines
Frilly, Pink and Poofy

“Aw, come on! You HAVE to wear it! It will go so great with your.. uh..” Merumiharu stopped mid-sentence. A tall, grey-haired, smoking individual who could be male glared at the woman holding up a ridiculously big, baby pink gown. He waited for an answer as she fumbled for something that he owned that would match the infuriating dress.

“… Well?” He looked both triumphant and annoyed.
“Never mind!” She said quickly. “Just put it on, Q.”
“What the ********?!” Q spluttered. “I am NOT wearing that abomination!” He put out his cigarette in the bowl he used as an ashtray and lit another one. Merumiharu waved her hand in front of her face and pretended to look disgusted.
“You’ll probably have to borrow some of my perfume… Though I doubt it would cover up that smell.” She grinned mischievously and Q’s eyes widened, finally realizing that Meru was serious. He started to run, but Meru was way ahead of him. She tripped him and smacked him over the head with a heavy book. “Good night!” She proclaimed happily.

When Q woke up, about a half-hour later, he was horrified to find he was wearing the dress. He wanted to scream, but he figured that would be too melodramatic. “Where the ******** are my smokes?” he grumbled. He came to the conclusion that Merumiharu had taken them. He stood up and clambered off the bed, completely uncaring about the condition of the clothes he was wearing. A horned, dark-haired person was staring at him. “Ven! You gotta help me! Meru knocked me out and put me in this fugly dress..” He stopped short when he noticed the expression on Ven’s face. “…Ven?”

“You are wearing the dress!” Ven said loudly. He looked slightly off his rocker.
“Uh, yeah. I am.”
“It’s good!” Ven cackled insanely, something completely out of character for him. Q saw for the first time that Ven was wearing an identical dress, except it was powder blue.
“Umm..” Q noticed a bottle of pills on the bedside table.

Meru bounced into the room. “Hiya boys!” Q groaned and Ven clapped ecstatically. Meru was carrying a tea set, completely with little cakes and sugar cubes.

“I am NOT having a tea party.” Q insisted. “And I’m taking off this dress!”
“Now, now, Q, if you keep acting up, I’ll just have to stick something special into your tea..!” Meru looked slightly crazy too, but Q could tell it wasn’t because of the drugs.
“Well s**t.”

The tea party lasted for days, until the guild members of GCDelicious, a super-awesome and sexy guild, finally located them. Klimma, an expert at mind-manipulating, managed to subdue Merumiharu. The drugs she’d given Ven wore off and they ripped off their horrendous dresses with a satisfying rip. Alas, poor Arreat, was never the same again after being smacked in the face with the remains of Q’s dress.

[Q]

Elder

[Q]

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Well I updated to chapter 23, and let me tell you, apparently things look way longer in wordpad than they do on a forum.

Also I made a bajillion mistakes and re-realized the important of proofreading. xD (They're all corrected now, of course).

I updated the plot summary. Man that thing is getting kind of long. xD
I updated the character list, but not the bios. I also updated the thread-based archive, but nothing dealing with the wiki just yet.

The wiki is a little buggy. I need to update the software. I guess I could do that tonight...
(If you are updating pages, don't worry, you still can do that- when I upgrade nothing will be deleted)

In the meantime, I have asked whether you think this "new story" is better or worse than before. Depending on how you answer might change the story's focus a bit. I still have only written up to chapter 24.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:04 pm
I'm not sure whether it's better or worse but I've noticed the past (shoy's and Edmond's) is bought up in the latest two chapters.  

TootsieFruity

I Am Me!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces