Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Is anyone on right now? -Official Chatter Thread- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:02 pm
SqueakyEb
jonathan_black
summer i thought it was still winter opps i think i have hybernated for too long

hehe, I just got back from the Dominican Republic where it was mid 80s and sunny and I got a sunburn, so my body thinks it's time for summer now

in the word of napoleon dynamite LUCKY!!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:08 pm
PreacherBoy
Merlin the White
Happy April Fools day everyone!

Yeah... I got fooled this morning.

Yesterday, the Purdue CS academic advisors sent an e-mail to all their students asking them to come in to sign something. When I showed up this morning, I was asked to sign a poster that said "April Fool's Day, Gotcha!" Fortunately, I was also given some yummy cake to make up for it!
xd Someone at my school spread a rumor that Michael Jackson died of an overdose. This morning I knew it was april fools, but that didn't make any difference. I still said, "Really?" sweatdrop  

Tashin Hanabi

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:11 pm
Tashin Hanabi
PreacherBoy
Merlin the White
Happy April Fools day everyone!

Yeah... I got fooled this morning.

Yesterday, the Purdue CS academic advisors sent an e-mail to all their students asking them to come in to sign something. When I showed up this morning, I was asked to sign a poster that said "April Fool's Day, Gotcha!" Fortunately, I was also given some yummy cake to make up for it!
xd Someone at my school spread a rumor that Michael Jackson died of an overdose. This morning I knew it was april fools, but that didn't make any difference. I still said, "Really?" sweatdrop

strange no one april folled me today this morining my dad was all like THERE IS A HUGE ROACH ON THE SHOWER CURTIAN! i was all like yeah if it was any day but today i would belive you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:11 pm
jonathan_black
SqueakyEb
jonathan_black
summer i thought it was still winter opps i think i have hybernated for too long

hehe, I just got back from the Dominican Republic where it was mid 80s and sunny and I got a sunburn, so my body thinks it's time for summer now

-sigh- It's really too bad that I already have my dress for prom (I'm playing laser tag in my dress!) because I really wanted someone to dress up as Napolean Dynamite. I would have, but yeah...anyway,I probably wouldn't have been able to find an awesome brown suit like that.  

Tashin Hanabi

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:15 pm
Tashin Hanabi
jonathan_black
SqueakyEb
jonathan_black

-sigh- It's really too bad that I already have my dress for prom (I'm playing laser tag in my dress!) because I really wanted someone to dress up as Napolean Dynamite. I would have, but yeah...anyway,I probably wouldn't have been able to find an awesome brown suit like that.

whats even worse is i couldent be your napoleon dynamite any ways lol im a girly sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:18 pm
jonathan_black
Tashin Hanabi
jonathan_black
SqueakyEb
jonathan_black

whats even worse is i couldent be your napoleon dynamite any ways lol im a girly sweatdrop
I'm a girl too, and I would totally wear the suit if I could find one. I'd have to learn the dance too, though, and then I'd be "SWEET!" and "AWESOME...INCREDIBLE!"  

Tashin Hanabi

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:22 pm
Tashin Hanabi
jonathan_black
Tashin Hanabi
jonathan_black
SqueakyEb
jonathan_black

I'm a girl too, and I would totally wear the suit if I could find one. I'd have to learn the dance too, though, and then I'd be "SWEET!" and "AWESOME...INCREDIBLE!"

VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!! i got the shirt at hot topic  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:41 pm
I still haven't brought myself to watch Napoleon Dynamite, I'm planning on doing it eventually though  

SqueakyEb

Death T-2

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:45 pm
I have about a month of YGO I need to catch up on tomorrow. v~v  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:10 pm
SqueakyEb
I still haven't brought myself to watch Napoleon Dynamite, I'm planning on doing it eventually though

Blasphemy!! Go watch it now! whee  

Coyote Jack

ShakouMari-na

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:49 pm
*yawns* sleep........must........have.......sleep........*falls asleep at the computer*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:54 pm
Uuuum...hello? -Feels oddly out of place.-  

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

ShakouMari-na

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:58 pm
Fallen Sky
Uuuum...hello? -Feels oddly out of place.-

hello!! *waves* I like ur name *points* Its pretty ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:59 pm
ShakouMari-na

hello!! *waves* I like ur name *points* Its pretty ^^

-Blush- Thanks...um, who does the request things?  

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Death T-2

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:03 pm
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORLD!!! I just had a lot of fizzie and I'm really hyper now since Mountain Dew is full of caffeine or however it's spelled and I'm excited because it's Friday and it's April Fool's Day and I get to ride Mickey tomorrow but I'll have to get all the mud off him first cuz it's no fun to ride a dirty horse but his tail will be pretty easy to clean because he has a well kept tail and it just is easy to clean as far as horses' tails go and he's very healthy because he's an ex-showhorse and he's worth a ton of money and he hardly ever walks 'cuz he always prances and sometimes it gets annoying because I'll just want to ride and he wants to look good but I know better since he always shows his vices to me like his insationable desires to n**, paw, and shy at fences and sometimes he gets bored but I'm going to get some stuff for him next week when I go to get a new crop and shampoo and stuff since it's pretty much summer weather here and he needs baths!!!

HELLO KENTUCKY!!! *waves* domokun  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games