Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 pm
Cinna nodded, "Ok, that would be good." She held out her hands to Aysu. She wasn't too worried about falling over, Cinna had done that alot as a child, but she always got right back up.

Noel smiled and watched Cinna with Aysu. They looked like they were getting along and that made her happy. She wanted Aysu to be apart of her family. Noel stood up and walked carefully over to them to wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:31 pm
Aysu bit down on her lip before taking Cinna's hands. Then, she yanked Cinna up to her feet. The naiad gripped the teenager's hands to make sure that Cinna didn't fall over immediately before moving so she was beside her. Aysu wrapped an arm around Cinna's shoulders to make sure she stayed upright.

"Alright." She grinned at Noel. "She's up. I hope." The naiad bit her lip and hoped that Cinna wouldn't lose her balance, but Aysu had her if she did anyway.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:05 pm
Cinna used Aysu to get up and smiled, "Thanks!" She wasn't to imbalanced. She let Asyu hold her upright just in case, though. "Ok, where are we walking?" Cinna was ready to have fun!

Noel helped herself up and walked over to stand on Cinna's other side. "Just around, not too far, unless you need to." She was happy that Cinna was excited about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:13 pm
Naturally, Aysu was happy too. "Alright. Let's go this way." She pointed forward, before lifting her bladed foot off the ground and taking a small step. She then turned around and watched Cinna, to make sure she was able to do it. Since Noel was nearby, Aysu was not too concerned that Cinna would fall.

The naiad took another step forward before turning around and beckoning to the demonic teenager with a goofy grin on her face. "Take it slowly so you don't slip." At least if she did slip, though, the snow was soft.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:54 am
((Sorry I haven't written back in a while, rl went ka-boom for a bit. I should be back now.))

Cinna took a small step and only wobbled a little, "This isn't too bad." She said with a grin. She took a few more steps and got a bit less wobbly each time.

Noel stayed by her side and grinned, "You look to be a natural." She didn't remember it being that easy when Aysu and Noel tried it. "Just a bit more and then on the ice."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:37 pm
(( Not a problem. ^^ ))

Aysu chuckled. "You're getting this quite quickly." Admittedly, it made the naiad feel a bit silly. It had taken her a lot longer to actually do this correctly, and Cinna seemed to already have it.

"Good job, Cinna!" Aysu began to head towards the frozen lake. If Cinna was steady by then, she could probably try the ice.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:22 pm
"She is, isn't she? Lucky girl." Noel laughed, it was nice that Cinna was getting it so fast, that meant they would get on the ice faster. Then maybe Aysu and Noel could have a couple's skate together soon.

"Thanks." Cinna blushed a little, but you couldn't tell since her skin was already red. She followed the other girls to the ice. "Can you guys do flips and stuff yet?" That would be neat to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:10 pm
Aysu giggled. "Well, it's a little soon to try that. We just got used to skating on the ice steadily and going a bit quicker on it. Flipping could be disastrous." She grinned at Noel. "We might try it when we get better, though. That would be really cool."

The naiad took a step onto the ice and steadied herself before turning back towards Cinna. "Think you're ready to try the ice now, Cinna?" She offered her hands in case Cinna thought she might need some help getting on. Aysu was trying to be as nice to Cinna as possible in hopes that she would make a lasting good impression.

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 am
Cinna nodded, flips would be hard after one day. She thought that it would be cool to see them doing those, they would be so graceful. "Sure!" Cinna took Aysu's hand and then stepped onto the ice.

"Be careful Cinna." She wasn't worried though, Aysu would take care of her. Noel stepped onto the ice next to the couple. "I'm right here if you need me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:31 am
(( So sorry I took so long. >< ))

Aysu kept her grip on Cinna's hand. "You steady?" She wanted to make sure that Cinna wasn't about to fall. If she felt wobbly, it was probably a bad idea to start moving forward. While waiting for an answer from Cinna, she turned to Noel and smiled. Aysu thought she was getting along well with Cinna, and that made Aysu beam. "If you're ready, we can start to learn how to skate on the ice."

Seiana_ZI

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 am
((That's ok, since I have been pretty scare latley as well.))

"I think I'm pretty steady." Cinna said with Aysu's hand in hers. "Should we just go foreward?" She wasn't sure what to do now, this was new.

Noel took Cinna's other hand. "Going foreward sounds like a good plan." Noel winked at Aysu, they were getting along well and that really did make Noel happy.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff