30 Jigglypuff
31 Lucario
32 Robot
33 Game and Watch
34 Luigi
35 Captain Falcon
36 Marth

That is it correct?

Please Continue to Discuss it here since it's easier for people to talk about than rooting it out in different Threads.

STOP YA BITCHIN Yeah Some people we wanted dident make it But come on Look at the size of this List!

you have no right to be moan About this!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:02 pm
For those who don't like a list:

User Image

Yes. It's real. Also, I've updated the character sub-forum with new stickies.  

IceStormV1
Crew

Alzurel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:07 pm
Now all we have to do is wait. Won't this be a thrill? ^^ and glad to have this many characters. Melee had 25 characters, Brawl has 35 so to self.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:38 pm
cool! So is this for sure all of the characters.Or just them so far?  

Shessho Kiaba

Altairno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:08 pm
I hate Wolfs inclusion, i mean i'm ok with Falco being in as a luigified clone of Fox....but Wolf is as well...and they all have Landmaster as there Final Smash.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:09 pm
Shessho Kiaba

I've heard that along with unlocking Wolf came a "You got all the characters" message. It could be wrong, but if true, that means that's all folks.

It's a pretty freaking sweet list, though!  

NekkyoMaster

IceStormV1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:12 pm
NekkyoMaster
Shessho Kiaba

I've heard that along with unlocking Wolf came a "You got all the characters" message. It could be wrong, but if true, that means that's all folks.

Yeah, there is a picture saying that All the characters have been unlocked. It's been floating around message boards since this morning.

xXxBusterxXx
I hate Wolfs inclusion, i mean i'm ok with Falco being in as a luigified clone of Fox....but Wolf is as well...and they all have Landmaster as there Final Smash.

Thankfully the FS looks to be only thing Wolf stole from Fox. I saw a couple of gameplay videos and he looks to play a lot differently. More different then just a luigified clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:05 pm
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALCOOOOOOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

Good to see it.  

Shigeru the Hero

BeeFeh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:44 pm
IceStormV1
NekkyoMaster
Shessho Kiaba

Yeah, there is a picture saying that All the characters have been unlocked. It's been floating around message boards since this morning.

xXxBusterxXx

Thankfully the FS looks to be only thing Wolf stole from Fox. I saw a couple of gameplay videos and he looks to play a lot differently. More different then just a luigified clone.

So Fox, Falco and Wolf have the same facking Final Smash, Landmaster!?

Couldn't they have been just a little bit more original, i mean seriously, 3 people with the same FS.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:48 pm
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
IceStormV1
NekkyoMaster
Shessho Kiaba

xXxBusterxXx

Couldn't they have been just a little bit more original, i mean seriously, 3 people with the same FS.

sucks don't it.

Also, going off topic. your sig is great.  

IceStormV1
Crew

Altairno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:52 pm
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
IceStormV1
NekkyoMaster
Shessho Kiaba

xXxBusterxXx

Yeah it's pretty dumb...also your sig is pretty erotic...lawl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:59 pm
Wait, which sig?

I have 3 that are randomly generated, i'm assuming your talking about the one with tails and amy? xd

EDIT: But to be more on topic, i'm happy with the list, though I recall them talking about having downloadable content in one of the updates, if they offered new characters later on (via Wii Shop) it would be sick.  

BeeFeh

Altairno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:07 pm
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Wait, which sig?

I have 3 that are randomly generated, i'm assuming your talking about the one with tails and amy? xd

EDIT: But to be more on topic, i'm happy with the list, though I recall them talking about having downloadable content in one of the updates, if they offered new characters later on (via Wii Shop) it would be sick.

Especially if Krystal and Geno are 2 downloadable characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:46 pm
This is most likely the full list though I wanted:

Animal Crossing MC
Chibi Robo
Tails
Ashley

Though this list isn't a complete dissapointment to me (I'm VERY happy more than half of the character selections).  

Leprechaun Taint

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:48 pm
Sweet list, but I was hoping for more.....  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games