giving away all my stuff Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilwaitinggirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:30 am
hi everybody,
im leaving gaia as there is too much bad stuff on here unfortunately. Plus I dont have time to sign on that much either. My kiki is already gone, but the rest is up for grabs. Dont need anything in return, just spread the kindness by giving some free things away to random ppl l8r on. Let me know what you want. I dont know when Ill sign on again to give it to you, but hopefully asap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:58 pm
Take care.

But remember we're tu be a light in the darkness, not a light in a candle shop.  

PGP-Protector

lilwaitinggirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:38 am
I realise that full well. But we are to discern between being a light in the darkness, and having darkness make our light smaller. I have not been able to influence many people here in a good way because they are blinded and won't listen. I have better success in the "real world". In the mean time I read words and see things that are filthy and not God-honoring, which bugs me. I wish you all blessings for being a light here though! My calling is just not here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:01 pm
If your calling is not here, then it's true, that it's not wise to stick around.
May God lead you on the path that He needs you on, and may you stick to it with His help.

Take care & God bless.  

PGP-Protector

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
If you don't want your scarf, I'd love to have it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:40 pm
Take care, and God bless, indeed!
May i have your scarf or the fireworks looking things?  

dragongirl42391

alteus_hades

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:47 pm
...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....

I'm sorry to see you go. While Gaia does have it's dark areas, I've gotten a lot out of it. However I know that we all have to follow where the Lord leads us. I hope you have success where ever that path may lead. You'll be in my prayers.

As for stuff, I'm not sure what you have.. but I'll take just about anything. 3nodding

...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:42 pm
Hi, I'm still new, but wow, crying , I hate to see good people go...we need good strong Christians here... I know what the Bible says will come to pass, and satan will have his day, but here in our little safety net we can influence as many as possible, and it is the children we need to uplift and encourage towards Jesus Christ.
God Bless you dear, and yes, do as the Lord is leading you to do, always, I pray he will send us more warriors in this battle. I too have seen alot of filthy things here with our poor kids. It hurts my heart terribly. But I ask God for the strength to go on, and somehow He does. And yes on very good days I get to meet a fellow Christian and we will talk in town, where others stop and listen....witnessing comes in all forms.
God Bless you on your journey....
your sister in Jesus Christ,
~Koolgirlblue~ aka Kool  

koolgirlblue RIP 07_15_08

Mein Kulturkampf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:22 am
May I have any Monthly Collectibles you own? Gaia banned my first account worth 800k, with every MC since 2005 on it, this past summer; my second account, worth 300k, in October, and a long line of successor accounts before the site developer who was harassing me gave up.

:/ I honestly can't stand Gaia's admins. Most of the mods are okay, but the paid staff members are simply insufferable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:05 pm
I am questing for the Masterpeice(s), if I could have that, that would be really appreciated biggrin

Um... But anything, really, from gold to items to flowers would be helpful biggrin Sorry you have to quit gaia sad thanks though biggrin  

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

lilwaitinggirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:48 am
sent a bunch of u some stuff smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:32 pm
Thank you very much biggrin You are a great help! biggrin  

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

koolgirlblue RIP 07_15_08

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:27 am
God Bless You Lilwaitinggirl and your journey. I didn't expect anything, but I do "Thank You"....and I will pass along your kindness.
Your sister in Jesus Christ,
Koolgirlblue  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:46 am
othing specific. any thing that you want to go to a good home... or account. i hope gaia has given you a good run and good luck with whatever you find to be your new pass time. god bless.  

narutonut43

ShenHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:23 pm
If you have some gold to give away, i could use some i spose 3nodding  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items