Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What would you do / think if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  confusing! (please pm me!)
View Results

T O X ii C - P o C k Y

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:00 am
I would hunt down the Directors or weep...either one, the movies wouldn't be any good without the trio being there.

What would you think/do if J.K. Rowling had allowed Dumbledore to show his true gay self in the books?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:45 pm
I would have thought that it would have made the books a little more interesting, and I also would have laughed about what the church had to say about the books with the whole them being anti god or something.

What would you think/do if Harry hadn't known to give Ron the Bezor when he drank the poison?  

candy!x0x0

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:14 pm
If Ron had died *starts going into panic attack* I would be most devastated, I don't even know how I would cope. And to die so suddenly, not even to profess his true feelings for Hermione. I just would not be fine. But there still might have been a chance that he could have survived though, perhaps if remedy was given quick enough by Hermione. If she had then saved him, well we can all imagine a kiss way before book 7. But I'm just fooling myself into thinking he would have survived without Harrys help. Good question, very scary to think of the outcome, but thought provoking all the same!

What would you think/do if They get rid of Fleur and Bill, and by so, their relationship in the HBP movie? (I heard a rumor that they hadnt been cast, so was just curious)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:52 pm
Well, I guess I'd be sad. It depends how they get rid of it. Does someone die? do they just make it like it never happened?

What would you do if Fred never died?  

orange_button

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:36 pm
Yay. I had asked this question a while back, but i wanted to answer it too!

If Fred hadnt of died, the death of Fred was the only death in DH that affected me at all, well, along with the death of Colin. It took a few days to sink in, but then I felt so horrible and I was unable to deal with it for so long. It seemed like such a wasteful and unnecessary death, but all deaths in war is unnecessary. And every death of a child, young person, it just feels so horrible and terrible, a tragedy above all others. So if Fred hadn't of died, I feel, it would have made more sense in a way. The Weasleys would still all be together, which would be a beautiful thing, and I would feel so much happier.

what would you do/feel if Ginny had gone Horcrux hunting with the trio?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:08 pm

I'd have been sick, cried, gagged, and put the book away, forever turning by back on canon.

What would you have done if Voldemort had possessed Harry at the end of Deathly Hallows, and no-one realised, thinking he was really defeated, and knowing that JK Rowling stated that she would not be continuing the series?

Shi-koi

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

x-iBeLuna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:48 am
I totally would be sad cause that would suck.
What would you do if you found out that Voldemort was still alive and he was somewhere in your house?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would use my power of understanding and love to turn him into one of two things - either turn him towards the light, or lull him into complacency and destroy the last horcrux! xd

What would you do/think if Harry had met Luna in Chamber of Secrets?

Orna

Dragon In A Tree

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:04 am
I'd start wondering what she was doing in there!

What would you do/think if you found Fluffy in your closet? (No idea how he would fit in a closet...)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:17 pm
I would run away.

sweatdrop

What would you do if Voldemort was actually Harry's brother (who went back in time...*cough*)?  

KitaAmaya

PrickEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:12 pm
I would be really turned on.

Scratch that, I would rewrite my Harry Potter based religion that doesn't yet exist.

What would you do, if Hermione was pregant, with Krum's child in the seventh book, while she's snogging with Ron?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:58 pm
She'd lose my respect =

But uptight prissy Hermione would never do that!
What would you do/think if Draco actually had feelings for Ginny? (Dunno if someone's asked this already but oh well)  

laetifica

PrickEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:20 am
I would write a saucy fanfic that wasn't suitable for kids under 16. twisted Hmm, I still could though...

What would you do, if Albus Dumbledore was dating Filius Flitwick?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:45 am
Oooh, sexy. Very sexy. I would be happy that two elderly men had found love.

What would you do if The Sextet had all gone searching for Horcruxes, not just the trio. (This is an expansion on a previous Q I asked)  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

KitaAmaya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:53 pm
I think that it would've been a bit boring because part of the joy came from the part where Harry meets back up with his friends.

^^"

Basically, I would consider the last book a little bit more boring.

=P

Oh well, it's still fun anyhow.

What would you do if Sirius became a ghost?  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff